RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: REBECCA!Cream of Tartar in water at night before bed kills fungus and candid

Rate this topic

Guest guest

cream of tarter is from grapes, sacc B is yeast based, so if you have yeast allergy tread lightly

Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking

[miracle_mineral_supplement] Digest Number 154> > > > Miracle Mineral Supplement > Messages In This Digest (14 Messages) > 1a. > Re: Anti-Biotics From: Carol Ann > 1b. > Re: Anti-Biotics From: susan > 2. > Re: From: nadon michel > 3a. > Re: Fungus adapting to MMS From: Sharon > 3b. > Fungus adapting to MMS From: pamelad33@... > 4. > "love letters" good reports? From: bent_hj > 5. > Re: foods for yeast From: susan > 6a. > Ornithine and Arginine are two natural aminoacids that detoxammonia From: ransley > 6b. > Re: Ornithine and Arginine are two natural aminoacids that detoxamm From: Pat Lane > 6c. > Re: Ornithine and Arginine are two natural aminoacids that detoxamm From: cking001@... > 6d. > Ornithine and Arginine are two natural aminoacids that detoxammonia From: Lane > 7a. > Re: Double Teaming Candida From: Jill > 7b. > Re: Double Teaming Candida From: Moser > 8. > Fungus/Candida From: Sharon > View All Topics | Create New Topic > Messages > 1a. > Re: Anti-Biotics Posted by: "Carol Ann" saffireskyes@... saffireskyes Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:42 pm (PST) You're welcome. Gladit was helpful. As suggests, everyone is different, many aredealing with completely different issues. Citric Acid, may not, infact, be the ideal activator for everybody - as such, the choices mustbe considered not based upon personal taste preferences but what isbest for the individual. > > Sharon wrote: Holy Moldy, Carol Ann. Thank you forthe information on Citric Acid. > It's basically mold. There is another women on this board or a > different one that I will email this information to as she is having > a hard time with candida. > > GREAT INFO! GLAD YOU POSTED!> > Sharon> > > > > > True, but as everyone is different there could be even one person > that would > > react negatively to the citric acid in the MMS, and as each person > is trying > > their best to get well, perhaps for candida people it would be wise > to just > > not use citric acid. The other activators--lemon, lime juice and 5% > > vinegar--all work. Lime seems especially strong. So, why take the > chance > > on citric when the others will work too? The only difference is > that citric > > seems to be the most powerful, but all of the activators actually > work. > > > > Samala, > > > > > > -------Original Message------- > > > > On Wikipedia, they mentional that aspergillus is used to create > citric acid, but that it's filtered out of the final product. Dr. > doesn't mention citric acid as bad - and she's a fuss-budget > about mold and toxins - but she also seems to stress purity in > products, so it's probably best to go with citric acid from a trusted > source - whatever that means - if you're concerned about it. > > > > > > > >

• 2 weeks later...

Cream of Tartar is a toxic substance. PLEASE don't try this, especially on a child. Please refer to great plains website: http://www.greatplainslaboratory.com/fibromyalgia.html Susie matteagonzales wrote: I dont; think it is a by product of, grapes, it is a vegitable yeastlike substence, like nutritional yeast, we shoild all call the labsthat make it, and ask where the

derivative is from-mattea--- Inmb12 valtrex , Nikki Barbieri wrote:>> ,> > I find this thread interesting.I recently replied to a Momregarding S.Boulardii .I told her how when we used it in my son athigh dosage as per Sid Baker's anti fungal parade suggests he beganurinating himself 5-6 times a day.So was it feeding his yeast orgetting rid of it.We didn' last more than 2 weeks b/c my son is 6 andin school.He seemed not to be able to feel the need to uriante comingon.Obviously this is humilating to a 6 yr old if he wets himself so westopped.He also developed a bladder infection.When I posted the boardafter this happened I was told he obviously is very sick withyeast.Could it be it was b/c it was making more yeast?Please enlightenme as I am very confused.Another Mom posted that after

6 weeks ofS.Boulardii her kid began to speak but she also went through a tryingtime with behaviors.I don't egt it.Pls help.I want to do the rightthing for my son.> > Nikki> > Christel King wrote:> it is a by product of grapes and actually can FEED yeastissues> Recovering from Autism is a marathon > NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! > Read more about it on my Blogs at> http://www.myspace.com/christelking> [miracle_mineral_supplement] Digest Number 154> > > > Miracle Mineral Supplement > Messages In This Digest (14 Messages) > 1a. > Re: Anti-Biotics From: Carol Ann > 1b. > Re: Anti-Biotics From: susan > 2. > Re: From: nadon michel > 3a. > Re: Fungus adapting to MMS From: Sharon > 3b. > Fungus adapting to MMS From: pamelad33@... > 4. >

"love letters" good reports? From: bent_hj > 5. > Re: foods for yeast From: susan > 6a. > Ornithine and Arginine are two natural aminoacids that detoxammonia From: ransley > 6b. > Re: Ornithine and Arginine are two natural aminoacids that detoxamm From: Pat Lane > 6c. > Re: Ornithine and Arginine are two natural aminoacids that detoxamm From: cking001@... > 6d. > Ornithine and Arginine are two natural aminoacids that detoxammonia From: Lane > 7a. > Re: Double Teaming Candida From: Jill > 7b. > Re: Double Teaming Candida From: Moser > 8. > Fungus/Candida From: Sharon > View All Topics | Create New Topic > Messages > 1a. > Re: Anti-Biotics Posted by: "Carol Ann" saffireskyes@... saffireskyes Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:42 pm (PST) You're welcome. Gladit was helpful. As suggests, everyone is

different, many aredealing with completely different issues. Citric Acid, may not, infact, be the ideal activator for everybody - as such, the choices mustbe considered not based upon personal taste preferences but what isbest for the individual. > > Sharon wrote: Holy Moldy, Carol Ann. Thank you forthe information on Citric Acid. > It's basically mold. There is another women on this board or a > different one that I will email this information to as she is having > a hard time with candida. > > GREAT INFO! GLAD YOU POSTED!> > Sharon> > > > > > True, but as everyone

is different there could be even one person > that would > > react negatively to the citric acid in the MMS, and as each person > is trying > > their best to get well, perhaps for candida people it would be wise > to just > > not use citric acid. The other activators--lemon, lime juice and 5% > > vinegar--all work. Lime seems especially strong. So, why take the > chance > > on citric when the others will work too? The only difference is > that citric > > seems to be the most powerful, but all of the activators actually > work. > > > > Samala, > > > > > > -------Original Message------- > > > > On Wikipedia, they mentional that aspergillus is used to create > citric acid, but that it's filtered out of the final product. Dr. > doesn't mention citric acid as bad - and

she's a fuss-budget > about mold and toxins - but she also seems to stress purity in > products, so it's probably best to go with citric acid from a trusted > source - whatever that means - if you're concerned about it. > > > > > > > >

Thanks, I wasn't going to try this, although I do like Snickerdoodle cookies and they have cream of tartar. Is it just a matter of amounts?

[miracle_mineral_supplement] Digest Number 154> > > > Miracle Mineral Supplement > Messages In This Digest (14 Messages) > 1a. > Re: Anti-Biotics From: Carol Ann > 1b. > Re: Anti-Biotics From: susan > 2. > Re: From: nadon michel > 3a. > Re: Fungus adapting to MMS From: Sharon > 3b. > Fungus adapting to MMS From: pamelad33@... > 4. > "love letters" good reports? From: bent_hj > 5. > Re: foods for yeast From: susan > 6a. > Ornithine and Arginine are two natural aminoacids that detoxammonia From: ransley > 6b. > Re: Ornithine and Arginine are two natural aminoacids that detoxamm From: Pat Lane > 6c. > Re: Ornithine and Arginine are two natural aminoacids that detoxamm From: cking001@... > 6d. > Ornithine and Arginine are two natural aminoacids that detoxammonia From: Lane > 7a. > Re: Double Teaming Candida From: Jill > 7b. > Re: Double Teaming Candida From: Moser > 8. > Fungus/Candida From: Sharon > View All Topics | Create New Topic > Messages > 1a. > Re: Anti-Biotics Posted by: "Carol Ann" saffireskyes@... saffireskyes Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:42 pm (PST) You're welcome. Gladit was helpful. As suggests, everyone is different, many aredealing with completely different issues. Citric Acid, may not, infact, be the ideal activator for everybody - as such, the choices mustbe considered not based upon personal taste preferences but what isbest for the individual. > > Sharon wrote: Holy Moldy, Carol Ann. Thank you forthe information on Citric Acid. > It's basically mold. There is another women on this board or a > different one that I will email this information to as she is having > a hard time with candida. > > GREAT INFO! GLAD YOU POSTED!> > Sharon> > > > > > True, but as everyone is different there could be even one person > that would > > react negatively to the citric acid in the MMS, and as each person > is trying > > their best to get well, perhaps for candida people it would be wise > to just > > not use citric acid. The other activators--lemon, lime juice and 5% > > vinegar--all work. Lime seems especially strong. So, why take the > chance > > on citric when the others will work too? The only difference is > that citric > > seems to be the most powerful, but all of the activators actually > work. > > > > Samala, > > > > > > -------Original Message------- > > > > On Wikipedia, they mentional that aspergillus is used to create > citric acid, but that it's filtered out of the final product. Dr. > doesn't mention citric acid as bad - and she's a fuss-budget > about mold and toxins - but she also seems to stress purity in > products, so it's probably best to go with citric acid from a trusted > source - whatever that means - if you're concerned about it. > > > > > > > >