RemedySpot.com

More Photos

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have again added to the album, to see the newest pics of Patient number 2 you need to make sure you click at the top where it says show all, once you are in the photo album section of the website.

This patient didn't want to reveal her identity but she looks great, we appreciate her pics. There are of her in clothes, both an air bra and then with silicone breast enhancers that make her go from a B to a C cup.

I wouldn't mind wearing the enhancers once in a while, but I guess I am just to lazy ha ha.

Love

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

thank you trish for posting those photos of Caylie ....... they are sooooooooooooo cute, but of course they do not do her the same justice as seeing her in person... (trust me everyone she is a cutie and has a beautiful personality and smile) ( a heart breaker no doubt)

Hunter tells everyone she is her best friend (kids).... they did get along well... ... i also cannot remember that opthamologist we were talking about... i think you said drummond am i right?? anyway if that is the one i will give him a call later this week or next... anyway i hope to talk to and see you guys again soon, it was fun... just in case anyone is curious Trish and my family live in the same city and met a while back so we decided to meet up again with a few families that also live here in canada that have children who have had various surgeries. all of our children range in the ages of 2 to 7 with BPES ...the other thing we do have in common is we all share the same doctor (and trying to persuade another family to share our doc too....)

anyway talk to you soon

Tonikka,Lynden and Hunter

-----Original Message-----From: tganam [mailto:tganam@...]Sent: March 30, 2005 4:23 PMblepharophimosis Subject: blepharophimosis More PhotosHi All,For those of you who are interested, I have posted a few more photos of Caylie. The most recent one (Caylie Age 3) was taken today. I promised Tonikka that I would look at some of her earlier ones, so I posted the best of the ones I have been able to dig up so far.There is a picture in there that was taken a couple of days after Caylie's first sling surgery when she was a year old. I thought this might help some of the parents looking at having tis done to knowwhat to expect immediately following the surgery. They all seem to do so well. It is amazing how resiliant our little ones are, and how quickly they bounce back. We left for Mexico a couple of days after that picture was taken, and she did not have any complications at all, it turned out wonderfully. This is still the only surgery she has hadup to date. We will be starting the next round in the fall sometime.Trish