RemedySpot.com

Fw: Chemical Damage ---- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity ---- Do You Have ??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

----- Original Message ----- From: Bev Ezra

fdp@...

Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 3:01 PM

Subject: Chemical Damage ---- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity ---- Do You Have ??

Patty I hope this information will help someone.

I have just about all of the (Do you have) ~~ I have ALL (How it Affects you)

I also have right shoulder tearing of the supraspinatus tendon MRI -1998 ( left hurts just as bad now )

List that affect me ~ I can't smell so just have to go with what people tell me and when it happens several times (different people) I add to my list (sometimes test the product myself or by accident).

Most people don't want to be around me ( could die) some of the attacks hard to watch for anyone, elderly and children have a diffcult time, embarrassing for most.

I offend or hurt feelings if I ask what they have on to try and find out why I'm having the attack.

Demeral, aspirin, novacain, dental gas, pesticides, cortisone, predisone, albuteral, oil of olay, mary kay, jergens lotions, new skin, sara michales fressia, white diamonds, opium, black pearls, stetson, old spice, mennens, calalyst, clairal herbal essence products, body washs, hair spray, deodorants, bath soaps, 409, shower shine, scrubbing bubbles, pine sol, joy, loc, wd40, some paint, carpet cleaners, and the list goes on.

Depends on the chemical as to what happens to the body, and the memory. All affect the central nervous system for me, I just start shaking and I know enough to get away. Some make very sleepy (used to sleep for days ~18 to 20 hours 3 to 5 days in a row ~ over two years almost three ) Found out it was due mostly to pesticides and moved.

Allergy test show allergic to everything.

I detox everyday and have for years but I can't get the implants out. Been trying for seven years now, maybe more.

The most important thing to remember ~ Do Not ~ tense up, just stay relaxed (calm) ~ you can't work against yourself.

I don't like the ones that affect my lungs ( turn gray - they tell me), heart or throat constricted.

Albuteral ~ makes everything in my body go out of control, it looks like I have thousands of mexican jumping beans inside me every inch, affects lungs ( turn gray), throat, walking ( one step forward and three back), feet flip up about waist high and don't want to go back down, whole body shakes, talking, everything goes haywire.

Pesticides ~ lungs (turn gray), throat, walking, almost shuts the whole body down. Three time now I didn't think I was going to come out of it. I hurt ( every part of the body) for days after the attack.

409 ~ lungs ( turn gray), throat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most people don't know they have MCS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ADD TO ANY OF THE LISTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you have

~~~~~~~~~

arthritis___ dental problems___ hair loss___ seizures___ attacks___ asthma___ allergies___ loss of taste___ loss of smell___ myelin sheath damage___ T cells abnormal___ immune dystunction___ autoimmune disorder___ MS___ CFS___ FM___ TMJ___ cancer___ lupus___ connective tissue___ neurological___ memory loss___ irregular heart beat___ OR ?___ Yes or No

REACTIONS TO CHEMICALS. HOW IT AFFECTS YOU. Yes (Y) or No (N)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

resiratory (shortness of breath) ___ spasms of esophagus( throat constricted) ___ eyes ___ blurred vision ___ neurological ___ short term memory loss ___ disorientation ___ dizziness ___ headaches ___ migraines ___ central nervous system ___ whole body jumping and jerking ___ feet flipping out of control ___ pain___ (where) head ___ neck ___ spine ___ chest ___ slurred speech ___ nausea ___ hives ___ numbness___ ( where) whole body ___ arms ___ legs ___ face ___ numb as if having a stroke ___ loose muscle control ___ spastic bowel ___ irregular heart beat___ (pluse racing or decreasing) ___ whole body immobile can not move ___ walk ___ talk ___ but know what is going on around you___ sleeping spells ___ drowsiness ___ incoordination ___ digestive problems ___ loss of voice ___ laryngitis ___ sinus ___ rhinitis ___ whole body swell ___ feet swell ___ legs swell ___ hands swell ___

BE SPECIFIC ABOUT YOUR PHYSICAL REACTION . Mild (M) Moderate (MO) Severe (S)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NAME BRAND AND MANUFACTURE OF PRODUCTS THAT AFFECT YOU.

NAME THE PRODUCTS ON A SEPARATE PAPER AS WE NEED THIS INFORMATION.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

food ___ beverage ___ msg ___ artificial sweetners ___ equal ___ nutrasweet ___ medicine ___ antibiotics ___ anesthetic ___ inhalers___ perfume ___ cologne ___ after shave ___ fragrances ___ cleaning & laundry products ___ detergent___ fabric softner___ chlorine bleach ___ dish soap ___ what ?____ beauty & bath supplys ___ cosmetics ___ eyebrow ___ eyelash ___ eyeliner ___ eyeshadow___ lipstick___ makeup base___ powder___ blusher___ mascara___ deodorant___ handlotion___ suntan lotion ___ sunscreen ___ bar soap ___ body wash ___ liquid soap ___ toothpaste ___ mouthwash ___ nail polish ___ remover ___ alcolhol ___ shampoo ___ conditioner ___ hairspray ___ coloring ___ What?___ Paint ___ lacquer ___ varnish ___ enamel ___ paint remover___ gasoline ___ vehicle fumes ___ pesticide ___ insect repellent ___ dry cleaning ___ latex ___ glue ___ ink ___ dental fillings ___ dental cement ___ clothing ___ home____ carpet ___ drapes ___ blinds ___ vinyl ___ plaster ___ upholstery___ insulation ___ foam rubber ___ mold ___ work place ___ sick building ___ or what ?___