RemedySpot.com

Re: backup software recommendations?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

yes, there is a simple and free backup method.download sync-toy, from (gasp!) microsoft.i had been using v1.4, and ran into some problems, where after one or two backups, the program would freeze, but have since downloaded and used v2.0 (beta), which seems to work better, but have only done one backup with it.wrt settings, "echo" what/where you want to backup to your backup media, eg, external hard drive.hope that's helpful.LLyogievanh wrote: Howdy y'all, what backup software are you using?i'm using AC,

EZClaim, Updox and would like to spend a limited amount of time backing things up. any recommendations? Evan in Oly, WA

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

I use Mozy online - costs about 5-6 dollars/month per computer, large volume, uploads scheduled as often as you want - I do it nightly in the middle of the night. Eliminates the whole switching out the hard drive to have one back up off site issue. Howdy y'all, what backup software are you using?i'm using AC, EZClaim, Updox andwould like to spend a limited amount of time backing things up. any recommendations?Evan in Oly, WA

I have the AC backup online backup plan just for my medical record system. In addition, I have an external hard drive (I have a fairly inexpensive Iomega that Consumer Reports liked) and I programmed it to backup nightly, weekly, and monthly using the directions that I got from this site: http://www.2brightsparks.com/tutorials/thebackupguide.html (free). I have a second hard drive that I swap out periodically. I should do it more often.Lonnalawrence lyon wrote: yes, there is a simple and free backup method.download

sync-toy, from (gasp!) microsoft.i had been using v1.4, and ran into some problems, where after one or two backups, the program would freeze, but have since downloaded and used v2.0 (beta), which seems to work better, but have only done one backup with it.wrt settings, "echo" what/where you want to backup to your backup media, eg, external hard drive.hope that's helpful.LLyogievanh <yogievanh> wrote: Howdy y'all, what backup software are you using?i'm using AC, EZClaim, Updox and would like to spend a limited amount of time backing things up. any recommendations? Evan in Oly, WA Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.