RemedySpot.com

Questions regarding Breast Implants

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I recently joined your group over two months ago, and have been reading about all your personal stories. I am a 27 year old mother, I had saline implants placed about nine years ago, as I lost weight, and wanted to look "normal and healthy". Surgery went fine, I healed well, and went on with my achieved look. However, about a year and half ago, about 6 months after having my son c-section, I had an attack of Bells palsy, and then 2 months after I had strange things happening. First, I was sore in the morning, stiff like I had arthritis in my hands and feet. I run 3 miles a day on the treadmill, and thought maybe, I was overdoing it. I would stop working out, to find I was only more stiff. People told me that motherhood, all the lifting and so on, could be the culprit. Being a mother is hard work on your body, they'd tell me. Then I started losing hair, lots of it. Then the strange yeast and viral infections came. Then in December, I went in to see a neurologist, as my whole body had these strange MS-like muscle twitching. My legs, arms, back, chest-all had these little twitches. I stopped telling people, they treated me like I was crazy. My neurologist ran some tests, an EMG, no muscle connective tissue disorder, probably stress. I am NOT STRESSED, I'd tell them. So, the symptoms went on. My neck so stiff in the morning, and tension headaches. One night, a thought occurs to me. Could my implants be doing this? (I know it was God) No way, they were safe, they were saline. But, I decided to check it out on the web. What the hell, I thought. And after 4 hours of continuous stories, I was in shock. I went back into my doctor, and had to drop off numerous stories, studies, and facts. She ran some blood work, My ANA count was borderline high, my reflexes were hyper. But all my symptoms wouldn't "fit in a category." Finally, she backed me that this could be the cause. Since meeting your group, I have seen Dr. Feng, and am waiting on my other two doctors letter of medical necessity to have my insurance company cover the removal of them. I know it's a far stretch to get them covered, but I'll try that first, otherwise, my husband & I will plan to pay for them for an April, or May surgery. I am outraged about all the lies we were told! I am angry about having these contaminated silicone (not just saline) implants placed in my body! I wanted to tell you, how thankful I am To have found you and appreciate all your info. I do however, have some questions.

First, I only breast fed my son for three days, (thank God) as another lie was that it would not interfere with the ability to nurse. Well, it did. Big time! When my milk came in, it painfully would not come out. I am thankful for this now, but I am wondering, my son has always had these weird yeast infections. Jock itch (never a diaper rash) that is so hard to treat. His feet even get athletes foot. I treat him forever, it finally goes away, and then boom, it comes back. Could this be because of my implants? Does anybody have info on the illnesses and symptoms this caused to "implantees offsring?" (As they would call us)

Also, I am having my explant as well as a mastectomy (breastlift) at the same time. Are there dangers on the breast lift? I am nervous about my nipples being moved. Are there dangers in having that done? Loss of sensation, infection, what is the pain involved? And finally, I would like to have another baby after this is all done. I know I will detox after the surgery. Should I wait a few years to get fully better, will it harm my already suppressed immune system, or worse the baby? What I really need to know, is will I push my body over the edge and possibly get a full blown auto immune disease by not waiting? I was thinking, on waiting a year after surgery, before I try to get pregnant, what do you guys think? Too soon? Thank you so much for finding a place for me where I feel understood, and I don't feel so crazy.

Sincerely,