RemedySpot.com

(no subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

*NOTE in response to hobbies and how I spend my Time;

I paint some ceramics, make porcline dolls (make their bodies, paint faces, and make the dresses) Love yard work (Flowers....when I'm able), Use computer, spend time with grandchildren, Love my Gospel music, Like to go fishing with hubby, (again...when I'm able). I'm 53 and the baby of eleven. Four have passed away but when the one's of us that are left get together, we have lots of fun acting crazy. (Silicone did that to me; HA)

I fight daily to not let Silicone take over my life and keep doing the best I can, at what I enjoy doing, even though....it isn't as often as it use to be.....Can't give up trying though. Glad to read what others do with their lives. I still miss my work at IBM but guess we all have our lot in life (cross to carry) to deal with...even if it was at the say of Silicone....what else can we do? Keep on trying ladies. There's lot out there for us to try.... to still remain happy and fullfilled if we push and push and push. Last but not least...Love hearing from all MY SILICONE SISTER'S and keeping up with the boards with all that is going on with each one. The 'biggest thing' I do, is Pray for 'us all' Daily!

Sister's by the

"Grace of God"

and the

"Sin of Silicone"

LINDA