RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:Musings on EMR

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have powermed and am pretty happy with it. It is definitely more expensive than a lot of the emrs on this list. It has very flexible ways of entering data. I have had mixed results with downloading labs into the emr. It is very good at dealing with scanned data. The program is very stable. We have never had a crash in the 3 years we have been on it. I would be happy to talk to off list about the specifics. Larry Lindeman M.D.Roscoe Village Family Medicine2255 W. RoscoeChicago, Illinois 60618 Thanks to everyone who has responded re: vaccinestrategies and Mac-friendly EMRs. Pamela Wible doesindeed have the ultimate in low-cost EMR. She alsohas <400 pts on roster (by choice of course). I have considered this as well, but then I metPowerMed which offers Mac friendly Prac Mgmt software(including e-claims submission) as well as EMRability. Cost for a non-networked version for a solodoc is $999 per year.I have a demo scheduled later this week and will askthe important questions here.Do any of you guys have experience with Power Med?Compared to support for other programs, the priceseemed tolerable. IMP Camp, huh? How do I sign up? I will have been inpractice for 4 months by then! I expect I'll have evenmore questions!Thanks,Chrissie