RemedySpot.com

Re: transitions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ouch - sorry, Lou.You are such a good resource - glad we still have access!Just an announcement that I'm leaving my part-time job with the AAFP.They've done some restructuring and I was laid off. It was a goodrun and I think I accomplished what I set out to do about two yearsago. I will be continuing part-time family medicine.By the way-they are coming to take my "big wooden oak table". Iwanted to send it to LL but they would not do it!

gee, too bad.i would have probably resawed and milled the table into usable wood for something else.LOLLL Guinn wrote: Ouch - sorry, Lou.You are such a good resource - glad we still have access!Just an announcement that I'm leaving my part-time job with the AAFP.They've done some restructuring and I was laid off. It was a goodrun and I think I accomplished what I set out to do about two yearsago. I will be continuing part-time family medicine.By the way-they are coming to take my "big wooden oak table". Iwanted to send it to LL but they would not do it!

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Lou, AAFP's loss. I hope you will remain part of the IMP circle.

Good luck with the transition. Where will you be?

Just an announcement that I'm leaving my part-time job with the AAFP.They've done some restructuring and I was laid off. It was a goodrun and I think I accomplished what I set out to do about two years

ago. I will be continuing part-time family medicine.By the way-they are coming to take my " big wooden oak table " . Iwanted to send it to LL but they would not do it!

Thats a shame. You are so good at helping people understand computers. You should start some consulting service. Larry Lindeman M.D.Roscoe Village Family Medicine2255 W. RoscoeChicago, Illinois 60618 Just an announcement that I'm leaving my part-time job with the AAFP.They've done some restructuring and I was laid off. It was a goodrun and I think I accomplished what I set out to do about two yearsago. I will be continuing part-time family medicine.By the way-they are coming to take my "big wooden oak table". Iwanted to send it to LL but they would not do it!

From Drain, Restructuring*, humm....wonder what that means. The Big Wooden Table thing is petty of them, I think. Well, at least we can still access you. Please don't leave us. I would never have bought Dragon if you had not showed it working Joanne, the Old MD in Oregon (* Def: Restructuring : Like Irish Sex: Brace Yourself Brida! ) Guinn wrote: Ouch - sorry, Lou. You are such a good resource - glad we still have access! Just an announcement that I'm leaving my part-time job with the AAFP.They've done some restructuring and I was laid off. It was a goodrun and I think I accomplished what I set out to do about two yearsago. I will be continuing part-time family medicine.By the way-they are coming to take my "big wooden oak table". Iwanted to send it to LL but they would not do it!

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Joanne-thanks for the kind words. The " wooden table " is an inside

joke with LL.

To their credit, the AAFP is doing the right thing by " leaning " out

the organization (we certainly believe in that here don't we?).

>

> Just an announcement that I'm leaving my part-time job

with the AAFP.

> They've done some restructuring and I was laid off. It was a good

> run and I think I accomplished what I set out to do about two years

> ago. I will be continuing part-time family medicine.

>

> By the way-they are coming to take my " big wooden oak table " . I

> wanted to send it to LL but they would not do it!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>