RemedySpot.com

Threading emails through Gmail

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I can do this with Outlook Express on my desktop -- you should be able to as well!

Matt in Western PA

An opinion from a nontechie regarding techie conversations WAS- Mini-Treatice on How to Use PDF AcroForms

, Graham, et al,

As a non techie, I just wanted to let you know that I read your posts with fascination. I am up to understanding about 30% of the information, but I find being exposed to new knowledge is the first step for me in learning something new.

I have been forwarding these threads to my brother, who is a computer techie. He then explains them to me (That's the reason for the 30% knowledge base). It is also helpful to him to see how physician "techies" think and approach IT issues.

I now get my personal e-mail through GMAIL (forwarded my original e-mail to GMAIL, so no change in address was required-free!!), so the list serve volume is condensed based on threads. I recommend this to anyone who is feeling totally overwhelmed by the volume of mail. If I am not interested in a thread (rarely happens), I can now delete the whole thread at once without going through the individual responses.

Thanks for posting.

Durango, CO

No connections to GMAIL