RemedySpot.com

Re: Hypothyroidism

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi ,

Yes, the chemicals from your implants can be messing with your thyoid gland, as many of this have this problem. The first thing my endocrinologist checked was the funtion of my pituatary gland which controls all glandular hormonal functions. Thank heavens, the pituiatary gland seemed OK! There's also a 'ratio' that has to be withing normal range, and mine was not, and still is not --- over a year later. The 'red flag' that went up for me was the fact that I suddenly gained about 40 lbs in about 3 months --- not at all normal for me! You should be equally concerned if you have lost weight rapidly! All this happened to me over 3-years after explantation, due to the silicone throughout my body and organs!

Please do not be alarmed, simply be conscious of each significant body change that happens to you now, and after explantation! Knowledge is power, and you have to accumulate a lot of it to deal with our malfunctions!

Blessings,

MM

Martha Murdock, DirectorNational Silicone Implant Foundationwww.topica.com/lists/BreastImplantNews/

Guest guest

Martha, What was your tsh count?And did you go on the medication that was advised? Or just wait on your explant to see if it would go back to normal? I am worried about waiting three to four months without treatment, however, I want to believe this will go away when I am explanted. Is it ok to get the treatment, because I am worried if I do start the meds , how will I ever know after explant if I still need them? Are you taking treatment , and and did your levels improve from the treatment, or after your expalnt? Or both Thank you!

Guest guest

I hope Martha reads this soon, also e knows allot about this and maybe Dr Kolb too, hope one of them sees it soon, are the Dr's saying that all those symptoms are from hypothyroidism? Seems like a lot of stuff to have wrong from that. I will see what else I can did up on it.

If I was you I might try to do some natural healing remedies before I take any medication unless the Dr's think it is really medically needed. But again this is just a suggestion.

I think there are some natural supplements for thyroid conditions too.

Love

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2002 11:24 PM

Subject: Re: Hypothyroidism

Martha, What was your tsh count?And did you go on the medication that was advised? Or just wait on your explant to see if it would go back to normal? I am worried about waiting three to four months without treatment, however, I want to believe this will go away when I am explanted. Is it ok to get the treatment, because I am worried if I do start the meds , how will I ever know after explant if I still need them? Are you taking treatment , and and did your levels improve from the treatment, or after your expalnt? Or both Thank you!