RemedySpot.com

case study on surreptitious medication administration

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A patient told me her husband needed an ED medication. I have known them both for years. They are nice people with a long and nurturing relationship. I said, " There is no problem. There are no contraindications. He has no angina and is not on nitroglycerin. I'll be happy to write the prescription. " " But Doctor, the problem is he won't take it. " " No problem. I'll tell you what. I'll give you some samples. Just put it in his coffee, he'll never know it. " Several weeks later, I saw her again. I was very curious to know the results of this plan. " Well, how did it go with the new medication? "

" Doctor, it was terrible. " " I'm so sorry - what happened? " " Well, I put it in his coffee like you said. It worked immediately. He took me right there on the table. We had made love passionately like we had not done in twenty years. "

" That sounds fine to me ... what was the problem? " ... " We'll never be able to go to that Starbucks again! "