RemedySpot.com

Re: To: Jeena and All

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi All:

I just visited explantation.com and read the stories Jeena has posted. I feel so sad for reading them--especially the story written by Phyllis. I'm crying now.

I'm grateful to Jeena for posting our stories. At least this hell we have suffered may help others. The only thing worse than suffering this nightmare, is to have done so in vain.

Thank you Jeena and .

Sincerely,

-Marie

Guest guest

Your welcome -Marie and actually I am the one thanking you for sharing your story so that you may help others and I am sure Jeena is graterful too. Your contribution is important to us.

Love

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 10:54 PM

Subject: Re: Jeena and All

Hi All:I just visited explantation.com and read the stories Jeena has posted. I feel so sad for reading them--especially the story written by Phyllis. I'm crying now.I'm grateful to Jeena for posting our stories. At least this hell we have suffered may help others. The only thing worse than suffering this nightmare, is to have done so in vain.Thank you Jeena and .Sincerely,-Marie

Guest guest

I was working 12 hours yesterday so didn't have time to do much posting, I am better but still have the darned cough, wish it would go away. It seems everyone at work has it too, blah.

Take care

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 1:46 PM

Subject: Re: Jeena and All

Thanks . How are you feeling today?LM