RemedySpot.com

Hi All

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am back from my trip and really exhausted but wanted to say hi to everyone and let you know that some interesting things are going on with me.

I am off all meds as of 11 days ago.

I have no foot or hand pain at all and I think that this time it may be gone for good. Fingers are crossed anyway.

I do have a really bad back ache, but is it related to all the time in a condo with a hard (firm mattress) who knows. I don't. It could have allot to do with all the time we spent on airplanes and in the rental car exploring the island of Maui. anyhow I am really excited about the fact that my foot pain is GONE, that pain was with me it was my first symptom after I got implants ya know and it has been there for so long, anyway lets see if it stays gone now this should be interesting if nothing else.

The sun no longer seems to affect me as far as how I feel, that is awesome, I am tanned and feel good, and didn't end up with any rashes or redness like I did not so long ago.

I hope everyone is doing good here, I have not had a chance to read all the posts and will try to catch up when I can.

The trip was amazing and all I can say is Hawaii is a MUST SEE place, totally beautiful and incredible. The native women there are so great, all natural and don't seem to care what there body size is, small or big, no implants on them for sure, it was refreshing, also I didn't see so many women with implants like I thought I would, hardly any at all, just goes to show you that there are allot of women who appear to be happy with themselves out there.

Anyhow I miss everyone, hope things are going good and will continue to work on this site more now that I am back, once I can catch up on my rest....

Love