> I see so many women write about Social Security. I don't know if this

> will help, no one has answered that it has or has not. USA Social

> Security Disability Code - Silicone ICD-9 code is 989.83 It is

> listed under TOXIC EFFECT OF OTHER SUBSTANCES, CHIEFLY NON=MEDICINAL

> AS TO SOURCE. Subtitled as SILICONE POISONING. sILICONE IS 989.83

>

> It is very important that your doctor use the following diagnosis if it

> applies to you.... " totally permanently disabled with silcone

> poisoning " and write these exact words in your medical chart!!!!

> Request a copy of the page which has the diagnosis. Hope this helps

> someone out there.

>

> Thanks, Kae

>

>

>

>

• 5 years later...
Guest guest

Dear Moderator: I agreed to participate in this list serve to assist individuals with the Work Incentives offered by Social Security. I can not be associated with a political controversy over the decisions my employer makes on what human being are more entitled than other human beings. Please forward a copy of the policy standards for your members, if these emails are an approved item to discuss, please remove me from your list serve. Thank you, Lawrence Social Security Work Incentives Planning and Assistance Program IL Division of Rehabilitation Services 100 W. Randolph Street, 5-300 Chicago, IL 60601 312-814-8660 312-814-2450 (fax) cmfinato <CMFinato@...> wrote: I definitely agree with Dianne here. This is a forum for our special needs children, not illegal aliens and what the official language of our country should be.>> I am one of those parents who struggled to get benefits for a disabled daughter. > > HOWEVER - In light of your post, I will express my opinions about your post to the group and NOT my representative. > > I have no way of knowing if the information you

have just posted is accurate or a fabrication. Some people may take this information as gospel truth and have it follow them to the voting booth. It would have been helpful to include your sources, including publication names and dates.> > I would HATE for this forum to become a political battle ground. There ARE other disability advocacy groups out there that publish credible statistics - why not post a link to them instead of airing it out here?> > Moderators - please for the sake of all you are advocating for and for all the hard work you have done - you must make a policy decision on issues like this before they get horribly out of hand! Just my 2 cents.> > thanks! > Dianne > > > I know this isn't autism related directly, but for many of us trying to get benefits for our young adults and getting turned down, it is important. Our system should be

supporting our citizens (my opinion only I know, but I thought all should be aware. Please express your opinions to your senators.> > The following senators voted against making English the official language of America :> > Akaka (D-HI)> Bayh (D-IN)> Biden (D-DE)> Bingaman (D-NM)> Boxer (D-CA)> Cantwell (D-WA)> Clinton (D-NY)> Dayton (D-MN)> Dodd (D-CT)> Domenici (R-NM)> Durbin (D-IL)======X> Feingold (D-WI)> Feinstein (D-CA)> Harkin (D-IA)> Inouye (D-HI)> Jeffords (I-VT)> Kennedy (D-MA)> Kerry (D-MA)> Kohl (D-WI)> Lautenberg (D-NJ)> Leahy (D-VT)> Levin (D-MI)> Lieberman (D-CT)> Menendez (D-NJ)> Mikulski (D-MD)> Murray (D-WA)> Obama (D-IL)========X> (D-RI)> Reid (D-NV)> Salazar (D-CO)> Sarbanes (D-MD)>

Schumer (D-NY)> Stabenow (D-MI)> Wyden (D-OR)> > Now, the following are the senators who voted to give illegal aliens Social Security benefits. Regardless of political party, these politicians need to be defeated in 2006, 2008 or 2010, whenever they come up for office. They are grouped by home state. > > Alaska: s ®> Arizona: McCain ®> Arkansas: Lincoln (D) Pryor (D)> California: Boxer (D) Feinstein (D)> Colorado: Salazar (D)> Connecticut: Dodd (D) Lieberman (D)> Delaware: Biden (D) Carper (D)> Florida: ez ®> Hawaii: Akaka (D) Inouye (D)> Illinois: Durbin (D)====X Obama (D)=====X!> Indiana: Bayh (D) Lugar ®> Iowa: Harkin (D)> Kansas: Brownback ®> Louisiana: Landrieu (D)> land: Mikulski (D) Sarbanes (D)> Massachusetts: Kennedy (D) Kerry (D)> Montana: Baucus (D)> Nebraska:

Hagel ®> Nevada: Reid (D)> New Jersey: Lautenberg (D) Menendez (D)> New Mexico: Bingaman (D)> New York: Clinton (D) Schumer (D)> North Dakota: Dorgan (D)> Ohio: DeWine ® Voinovich®> Oregon: Wyden (D)> Pennsylvania: Specter ®> Rhode Island: Chafee ® (D)> South Carolina: Graham ®> South Dakota: (D)> Vermont: Jeffords (I) Leahy (D)> Washington: Cantwell (D) Murray (D)> West Virginia: Rockefeller (D), by Not Voting> Wisconsin: Feingold (D) Kohl (D)>

Guest guest

Hi and all IPADDU Members:

Laurie Jerue is working on a more formal policy statement but I assure you that the political statements made do not represent IPADDU opinion or intent and all three moderators consider these comments to be outside of the scope of what this forum was designed to accomplish.

We apologize to all for our inability to completely control postings and we apologize if the referred to posting was offensive to anyone. We do not support nor do we condone the use of this forum for political grandstanding.

We will do everything we can to clarify this forum's objectives and the policy standards.

I know Laurie is familiar with the system and she should be able to delete the inappropriate posting from the archives.

Thank you, , for your response.

I hope you will stay with us as we rectify the situation.

Ellen

Ellen Garber Bronfeldegskb@...

Re: Re: Fw: Social Security

Dear Moderator:

I agreed to participate in this list serve to assist individuals with the Work Incentives offered by Social Security. I can not be associated with a political controversy over the decisions my employer makes on what human being are more entitled than other human beings.

Please forward a copy of the policy standards for your members, if these emails are an approved item to discuss, please remove me from your list serve.

Thank you,

Lawrence

Social Security Work Incentives Planning and Assistance Program

IL Division of Rehabilitation Services

100 W. Randolph Street, 5-300

Chicago, IL 60601

312-814-8660

312-814-2450 (fax)

cmfinato <CMFinatoaol> wrote:

I definitely agree with Dianne here. This is a forum for our special needs children, not illegal aliens and what the official language of our country should be.>> I am one of those parents who struggled to get benefits for a disabled daughter. > > HOWEVER - In light of your post, I will express my opinions about your post to the group and NOT my representative. > > I have no way of knowing if the information you have just posted is accurate or a fabrication. Some people may take this information as gospel truth and have it follow them to the voting booth. It would have been helpful to include your sources, including publication names and dates.> > I would HATE for this forum to become a political battle ground. There ARE other disability advocacy groups out there that publish credible statistics - why not post a link to them instead of airing it out here?> > Moderators - please for the sake of all you are advocating for and for all the hard work you have done - you must make a policy decision on issues like this before they get horribly out of hand! Just my 2 cents.> > thanks! > Dianne > > > I know this isn't autism related directly, but for many of us trying to get benefits for our young adults and getting turned down, it is important. Our system should be supporting our citizens (my opinion only I know, but I thought all should be aware. Please express your opinions to your senators.> > The following senators voted against making English the official language of America :> > Akaka (D-HI)> Bayh (D-IN)> Biden (D-DE)> Bingaman (D-NM)> Boxer (D-CA)> Cantwell (D-WA)> Clinton (D-NY)> Dayton (D-MN)> Dodd (D-CT)> Domenici (R-NM)> Durbin (D-IL)======X> Feingold (D-WI)> Feinstein (D-CA)> Harkin (D-IA)> Inouye (D-HI)> Jeffords (I-VT)> Kennedy (D-MA)> Kerry (D-MA)> Kohl (D-WI)> Lautenberg (D-NJ)> Leahy (D-VT)> Levin (D-MI)> Lieberman (D-CT)> Menendez (D-NJ)> Mikulski (D-MD)> Murray (D-WA)> Obama (D-IL)========X> (D-RI)> Reid (D-NV)> Salazar (D-CO)> Sarbanes (D-MD)> Schumer (D-NY)> Stabenow (D-MI)> Wyden (D-OR)> > Now, the following are the senators who voted to give illegal aliens Social Security benefits. Regardless of political party, these politicians need to be defeated in 2006, 2008 or 2010, whenever they come up for office. They are grouped by home state. > > Alaska: s ®> Arizona: McCain ®> Arkansas: Lincoln (D) Pryor (D)> California: Boxer (D) Feinstein (D)> Colorado: Salazar (D)> Connecticut: Dodd (D) Lieberman (D)> Delaware: Biden (D) Carper (D)> Florida: ez ®> Hawaii: Akaka (D) Inouye (D)> Illinois: Durbin (D)====X Obama (D)=====X!> Indiana: Bayh (D) Lugar ®> Iowa: Harkin (D)> Kansas: Brownback ®> Louisiana: Landrieu (D)> land: Mikulski (D) Sarbanes (D)> Massachusetts: Kennedy (D) Kerry (D)> Montana: Baucus (D)> Nebraska: Hagel ®> Nevada: Reid (D)> New Jersey: Lautenberg (D) Menendez (D)> New Mexico: Bingaman (D)> New York: Clinton (D) Schumer (D)> North Dakota: Dorgan (D)> Ohio: DeWine ® Voinovich®> Oregon: Wyden (D)> Pennsylvania: Specter ®> Rhode Island: Chafee ® (D)> South Carolina: Graham ®> South Dakota: (D)> Vermont: Jeffords (I) Leahy (D)> Washington: Cantwell (D) Murray (D)> West Virginia: Rockefeller (D), by Not Voting> Wisconsin: Feingold (D) Kohl (D)>

Guest guest

Thank you, Gloria.

Ellen

Ellen Garber Bronfeldegskb@...

Re: Fw: Social Security

I apologize for putting this info on this site. My intent was to inform so people could take whatever action they felt appropriate, not to inflame or start discussion. I will not make such posts again. My apologies. Gloria>> I am one of those parents who struggled to get benefits for a disabled daughter. > > HOWEVER - In light of your post, I will express my opinions about your post to the group and NOT my representative. > > I have no way of knowing if the information you have just posted is accurate or a fabrication. Some people may take this information as gospel truth and have it follow them to the voting booth. It would have been helpful to include your sources, including publication names and dates.> > I would HATE for this forum to become a political battle ground. There ARE other disability advocacy groups out there that publish credible statistics - why not post a link to them instead of airing it out here?> > Moderators - please for the sake of all you are advocating for and for all the hard work you have done - you must make a policy decision on issues like this before they get horribly out of hand! Just my 2 cents.> > thanks! > Dianne > > > I know this isn't autism related directly, but for many of us trying to get benefits for our young adults and getting turned down, it is important. Our system should be supporting our citizens (my opinion only I know, but I thought all should be aware. Please express your opinions to your senators.> > The following senators voted against making English the official language of America :> > Akaka (D-HI)> Bayh (D-IN)> Biden (D-DE)> Bingaman (D-NM)> Boxer (D-CA)> Cantwell (D-WA)> Clinton (D-NY)> Dayton (D-MN)> Dodd (D-CT)> Domenici (R-NM)> Durbin (D-IL)======X> Feingold (D-WI)> Feinstein (D-CA)> Harkin (D-IA)> Inouye (D-HI)> Jeffords (I-VT)> Kennedy (D-MA)> Kerry (D-MA)> Kohl (D-WI)> Lautenberg (D-NJ)> Leahy (D-VT)> Levin (D-MI)> Lieberman (D-CT)> Menendez (D-NJ)> Mikulski (D-MD)> Murray (D-WA)> Obama (D-IL)========X> (D-RI)> Reid (D-NV)> Salazar (D-CO)> Sarbanes (D-MD)> Schumer (D-NY)> Stabenow (D-MI)> Wyden (D-OR)> > Now, the following are the senators who voted to give illegal aliens Social Security benefits. Regardless of political party, these politicians need to be defeated in 2006, 2008 or 2010, whenever they come up for office. They are grouped by home state. > > Alaska: s ®> Arizona: McCain ®> Arkansas: Lincoln (D) Pryor (D)> California: Boxer (D) Feinstein (D)> Colorado: Salazar (D)> Connecticut: Dodd (D) Lieberman (D)> Delaware: Biden (D) Carper (D)> Florida: ez ®> Hawaii: Akaka (D) Inouye (D)> Illinois: Durbin (D)====X Obama (D)=====X!> Indiana: Bayh (D) Lugar ®> Iowa: Harkin (D)> Kansas: Brownback ®> Louisiana: Landrieu (D)> land: Mikulski (D) Sarbanes (D)> Massachusetts: Kennedy (D) Kerry (D)> Montana: Baucus (D)> Nebraska: Hagel ®> Nevada: Reid (D)> New Jersey: Lautenberg (D) Menendez (D)> New Mexico: Bingaman (D)> New York: Clinton (D) Schumer (D)> North Dakota: Dorgan (D)> Ohio: DeWine ® Voinovich®> Oregon: Wyden (D)> Pennsylvania: Specter ®> Rhode Island: Chafee ® (D)> South Carolina: Graham ®> South Dakota: (D)> Vermont: Jeffords (I) Leahy (D)> Washington: Cantwell (D) Murray (D)> West Virginia: Rockefeller (D), by Not Voting> Wisconsin: Feingold (D) Kohl (D)>

Guest guest

Thank you very much for your immediate attention to this matter and I look forward to working with you in the future.Ellen Bronfeld <egskb@...> wrote: Hi and all IPADDU Members: Laurie Jerue is working on a more formal policy statement but I assure you that the political statements made do not represent IPADDU opinion or intent and all three moderators consider these comments to be outside of the scope of what this

forum was designed to accomplish. We apologize to all for our inability to completely control postings and we apologize if the referred to posting was offensive to anyone. We do not support nor do we condone the use of this forum for political grandstanding. We will do everything we can to clarify this forum's objectives and the policy standards. I know Laurie is familiar with the system and she should be able to delete the inappropriate posting from the archives. Thank you, , for your response. I hope you will stay with us as we rectify the situation. Ellen Ellen Garber Bronfeldegskbsbcglobal (DOT) net Re: Re: Fw: Social Security Dear Moderator: I agreed to participate in this list serve to assist individuals with the Work

Incentives offered by Social Security. I can not be associated with a political controversy over the decisions my employer makes on what human being are more entitled than other human beings. Please forward a copy of the policy standards for your members, if these emails are an approved item to discuss, please remove me from your list serve. Thank you, Lawrence Social Security Work Incentives Planning and Assistance Program IL Division of Rehabilitation Services 100 W. Randolph Street, 5-300 Chicago, IL 60601 312-814-8660 312-814-2450 (fax) cmfinato <CMFinatoaol> wrote: I definitely agree with Dianne here. This is a forum for our

special needs children, not illegal aliens and what the official language of our country should be.>> I am one of those parents who struggled to get benefits for a disabled daughter. > > HOWEVER - In light of your post, I will express my opinions about your post to the group and NOT my representative. > > I have no way of knowing if the information you have just posted is accurate or a fabrication. Some people may take this information as gospel truth and have it follow them to the voting booth. It would have been helpful to include your sources, including publication names and dates.> > I would HATE for this forum to become a political battle ground. There ARE other disability advocacy groups out there that publish credible statistics - why

not post a link to them instead of airing it out here?> > Moderators - please for the sake of all you are advocating for and for all the hard work you have done - you must make a policy decision on issues like this before they get horribly out of hand! Just my 2 cents.> > thanks! > Dianne > > > I know this isn't autism related directly, but for many of us trying to get benefits for our young adults and getting turned down, it is important. Our system should be supporting our citizens (my opinion only I know, but I thought all should be aware. Please express your opinions to your senators.> > The following senators voted against making English the official language of America :> > Akaka (D-HI)> Bayh (D-IN)> Biden (D-DE)> Bingaman (D-NM)> Boxer (D-CA)> Cantwell (D-WA)> Clinton (D-NY)> Dayton

(D-MN)> Dodd (D-CT)> Domenici (R-NM)> Durbin (D-IL)======X> Feingold (D-WI)> Feinstein (D-CA)> Harkin (D-IA)> Inouye (D-HI)> Jeffords (I-VT)> Kennedy (D-MA)> Kerry (D-MA)> Kohl (D-WI)> Lautenberg (D-NJ)> Leahy (D-VT)> Levin (D-MI)> Lieberman (D-CT)> Menendez (D-NJ)> Mikulski (D-MD)> Murray (D-WA)> Obama (D-IL)========X> (D-RI)> Reid (D-NV)> Salazar (D-CO)> Sarbanes (D-MD)> Schumer (D-NY)> Stabenow (D-MI)> Wyden (D-OR)> > Now, the following are the senators who voted to give illegal aliens Social Security benefits. Regardless of political party, these politicians need to be defeated in 2006, 2008 or 2010, whenever they come up for office. They are grouped by home state. > > Alaska: s ®> Arizona: McCain ®> Arkansas:

Lincoln (D) Pryor (D)> California: Boxer (D) Feinstein (D)> Colorado: Salazar (D)> Connecticut: Dodd (D) Lieberman (D)> Delaware: Biden (D) Carper (D)> Florida: ez ®> Hawaii: Akaka (D) Inouye (D)> Illinois: Durbin (D)====X Obama (D)=====X!> Indiana: Bayh (D) Lugar ®> Iowa: Harkin (D)> Kansas: Brownback ®> Louisiana: Landrieu (D)> land: Mikulski (D) Sarbanes (D)> Massachusetts: Kennedy (D) Kerry (D)> Montana: Baucus (D)> Nebraska: Hagel ®> Nevada: Reid (D)> New Jersey: Lautenberg (D) Menendez (D)> New Mexico: Bingaman (D)> New York: Clinton (D) Schumer (D)> North Dakota: Dorgan (D)> Ohio: DeWine ® Voinovich®> Oregon: Wyden (D)> Pennsylvania: Specter ®> Rhode Island: Chafee ® (D)> South Carolina: Graham ®> South Dakota: (D)> Vermont: Jeffords

(I) Leahy (D)> Washington: Cantwell (D) Murray (D)> West Virginia: Rockefeller (D), by Not Voting> Wisconsin: Feingold (D) Kohl (D)>