Re: more nonsence

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This was a typo and I apologize it was supposed to be a different post oops

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 9:40 PM

Subject: more nonsence

ADVERTISEMENT:Hi. Was the 10,000 billed to your insurance or was it all out of pocket? If there is no hospital fee involved this is WAY TOO MUCH money. When no hospital is involved it should be cheaper. of ALL the PS's I've been to, the scummy along with the good, have all charged less if the surgery is done in their facility vs. the hospital--ALL PS's. Even Gordon doesn't charge that much--not that I'd recommend him. It's good that folks like you and I can afford that but what about the women who can only afford lets say, 6,000, will Feng help them too?Take care,-Marie

Guest guest

This was supposed to be a post that I had copied and pasted about insurance and now I have no idea where it went my apologies again ladies when I find it I will post it ok

been a long night

Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 9:45 PM

Subject: Re: more nonsence

This was a typo and I apologize it was supposed to be a different post oops

Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 9:40 PM

Subject: more nonsence

ADVERTISEMENT:Hi. Was the 10,000 billed to your insurance or was it all out of pocket? If there is no hospital fee involved this is WAY TOO MUCH money. When no hospital is involved it should be cheaper. of ALL the PS's I've been to, the scummy along with the good, have all charged less if the surgery is done in their facility vs. the hospital--ALL PS's. Even Gordon doesn't charge that much--not that I'd recommend him. It's good that folks like you and I can afford that but what about the women who can only afford lets say, 6,000, will Feng help them too?Take care,-Marie

Guest guest

I think it's a good question. Will Feng work with some women who can't afford 10,000 grand? Kolb charges less for self pay. This is a legitimate concern.

LM

Guest guest

Dear Martha:

Again thanks for the information. It's also very nice of you to open your home to us. I appreciate your understanding of the need for us to find a PS who is reasonably priced--but who's damn good too.

Do you have the phone number to the doc in Dallas. Dallas seems like it would be a nice place to visit and have PS.

Take care,

-Marie

Guest guest

:

Hi. You were kind enough to offer to meet me and stay with me in LV if Gordon turned out to be my doc (thank God he's not) or Morales in SLC. I have not forgotten that, thanks. But it looks as though it's IN farmland for me!

LM

Guest guest

Martha pelase don't infer that I was throwing away my money on Dr Feng, that is not the case, My health is 100% better and my breast look great so I feel my money was spent, I also asked that negative posts be refrained from on this group and I meant it kindly but firmly.

I would appreciate if you would respect that.

We are all entitled to chose what Dr we want and to pay for what we want, I am not rich but after tons of research I felt most comfortable with paying a slightly higher cost to have my surgery with Feng and sicne she is so busy apparently allot of others are too. I appreciate you helping women find Drs in you area but I am tired of the critisizm on this group and would ask once again for women to please try to be honest with the info they post, Feng did a great job not only on me but on many happy patients and most important my health is awesome now, so that to me is the bottom line.

I do knock other PS who are helping women and would expect the same respect for the highly regarded Feng

Thanks again

Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 9:10 PM

You ladies can come to Dallas and get the most excellent explantations possible from a choice of about 3 PSs for nearly half this amount of $$$ --- with the luxury of spending at least one night in the hospital, in a suite. If you want to spend $10,000 you can spend 2-nights in the 'Greer Garson Suite' at Presbyterian Hospital with a private duty nurse around the clock, who only takes care of one particular PS's patients.

Furthermore, you can stay in my guest BR with private bath, for free, if you cannot afford the 'first choice' luxury treatment, and one particular PS will make 'house calls' to my home, if necessary!

Geesh! None of you can afford to 'throw your money away' just to say "Dr. Superior" did my explant and reconstructive surgery! GET REAL! You will have plenty of medical bills even after explantation!

Most concerned,

MM

Martha Murdock, DirectorNational Silicone Implant FoundationMAM-NSIF@...www.topica.com/lists/BreastImplantNews

"Knowledge Is Power"

Guest guest

I think many women would be willing to open their homes to patients in the area, unfortunately I don't think there is any PS in the Idaho area that any one would want to go to for explant. I would be more than happy to help if they were but not sure I would recommend anyone around here,

Love

Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2002 2:14 PM

Dear Martha:Again thanks for the information. It's also very nice of you to open your home to us. I appreciate your understanding of the need for us to find a PS who is reasonably priced--but who's damn good too.Do you have the phone number to the doc in Dallas. Dallas seems like it would be a nice place to visit and have PS.Take care,-Marie