>

> love,

> Maneesha

If she has, I haven't heard it -- but I can tell you that The Work

infiltrates my dreams. I don't do a lot of lucid dreaming but when I

do, often I wake up with new realizations about imagery in the dreams

based on work I've done.

It's hard to explain this without getting very specific. Perhaps in a

future post I'll share something about this.

Then again, it's quite possible that dreams are meaningless without

concepts attached to them, and if something dreamed about seems very

upsetting or very significant, we could inquire into that.

Love, Carol

Guest guest

Hello Maneesha,

And when you return to the " waking state " , you recall dream

impressions, yes? I suppose, if such impressions were significant

enough, you could chart them and work them, especially if you were

feeling " disturbed " or frightened by the impressions.

Yesterday I dreamed I couldn't find my truck in the parking

lot...when I woke up, I realzied it was parked right outside!

Undone!

Perhaps the " waking state " itself is the undoing of the dream state,

even as " Enlightment/Salvation/Awakening " is the undoing of

the " waking state " .

Musings. Pay me no mind! *smile*

Love, Chalrie

> >

> > Is it also possible to work with dreams? Does anybody know if

> has said something about that?

> >

> > love,

> > Maneesha

>

> Hello Maneesha,

>

> Work with dreams how? Undo the impressions or recollections of

> dreams you might have upon waking up? Or do you mean something

else?

>

> The essential comment about dreams I have heard mention on a

> few occassions is there is " no real difference " , between dreams,

and

> this so called waking state. She has also commented on how TheWork

> or " undoing " , continues just the same, even in dreams.

>

> I can verify this to be so. I have " done TheWork " in my dreams,

> including with sitting right there next to me making

> commenting on my work. Like, " Sweetheart let's take a look.... "

>

> *smile*

>

> Peace and Love,

> Charlie

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

In a message dated 4/10/2003 8:08:54 AM Pacific Daylight Time,

heifischbach@... writes:

> That night that realization felt scary to me but i prayed

> and asked my Higher SElf and/or God to give me the courage and wisdom

> to be open to *the truth*, whatever that was, rather than trying to

> dictate what i wanted the outcome to be.

>

Do you believe in God, Heidi?

• 5 years later...
Guest guest

Makes sense to me! AliceTerry wrote: Is this weird? But during the time I had a great deal moving air in my lungs, every night I'd dream of flying above. It was the most peaceful experience I've ever had. Terry I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teddy Bear's Early Learning ProgramEstablished August of 1992 From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of Canary AliceSent: Friday, May 16, 2008 9:11 PMTo: asthma Subject: Catelyn, sure wish I could give you some of my iron! You must have celiac. You may be one of the people who needs to take stomach acid pills. My Dr. gave me some but I don't need them. What blood type are you? I often drink tea and sit up at night. I

breath better in the daylight hours. I fear to die in my sleep sometimes. I used to have nightmares that buildings were falling on me when I was suffocating. I have been taking some ventolin (albuteral ..same thing?) every night but I take a speck due to my MVP, then some guaifenesin from Immune Support (proHealth) and some Cipro right now. Then of course I shove my oxygen right into my face. I love my oxygen concentrator. Will your doctor give you any oxygen? You sure have my sympathy. I hope you can figure out something that will give you relief. Alice nawiliwili_k <pinkyroogmail> wrote: . http://www.stopthet hyroidmadness. com/ There is an old book written by Dr Broda Barns and its very interesting on the links to all of these things and the lack of diagnosis and undertreatment of thyroid issues. No viruses found in this incoming messageScanned by iolo AntiVirus 1.5.3.5http://www.iolo.com No viruses found in this outgoing messageScanned by iolo AntiVirus 1.5.3.5http://www.iolo.com http://www.stopthet hyroidmadness. com/ There is an old book written by Dr Broda Barns and its very interesting on the links to all of these things and the lack of diagnosis and undertreatment of thyroid issues.

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

"Third, we should be aware of the earlier manifestations of the loss of dopaminergic neurons. Loss of drive and vitality is the clearest signal, along with poor motivation, loss of joy generally, low sex drive, diminished sexual performance and pleasure from sexual activity, and lessened intensity of orgasms are common. Another, even earlier, sign of trouble is the inability to remember one's dreams, or a complete discontinuation of dream activity. The beta waves on a brain EEG are the ones associated with alertness and they originate in the frontal lobes of the brain from neurons that produce and depend on dopamine, which controls the electrical voltage of your brain. Overall dopamine works as a natural amphetamine that controls your energy, excitement and motivation. It is also related to blood pressure, metabolism, digestion, voluntary movement, intelligence, abstract thought, setting goals, and long-term planning. "

http://www.caringmedical.com/media/article.asp?article_id=520

>> Hey everyone, I thought I'd post a little recovery that I'm having. I started to have dreams every night. I can't remember the last time I had one. They are random at times but I'm certain that I'm dreaming again. > > My sexual dysfunction is as bas as ever still. I wake up with the urge to have an erection (this is probably since testosterone levels are highest in the morning) but I still have to coax it to stand up. It no longer moves on its own due to the ssri's.> > I hope that dreaming is a sign that my body has begun the recovery process. As I've mentioned before I'm a year sober. I hope within 6 months I can notice something of a difference. I'm very desperate right now, I really can not lead a life like this. I'm far too young. I have pretty much told myself that if I can't get better within the next 2 years I will take my life. All I can think about is euthanasia to end this paralysis.>