RemedySpot.com

Re: Slightly embaressing question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

well.... I think the little stuff and companionship really make stuff matter. Like having someone maybe rub your back after work, and really talking to them as a friend a lot. You could try more focus on those areas... Some family customs, like in Japan, at night after shower cleaning the hubbies ears...etc Hope that helps, wrote: Hi,I have a problem, my marriage is showing signs of severe strain,

partly because I haven't been able to have an...err..."romantic evening..." well, need I go on? I start to wheeze from the effort, and although heavy breathing could be attractive...nah...My poor Hubby is getting quite upset and not only from the worry he may be doing me harm. I'm not overweight as such, and I seem to be everything induced asthmatic, not just exercise.(Doc has me on Symbicort and singulair, but I'm off prednizone now -thank goodness) Even taking a couple of puffs of salbutamol first doesn't seem to help either.Anyone got any ideas? Hubby's getting grumpy here!!!

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Hi ,

Have you tried taking a teaspoon of gluatamine powder 45 to 60 minutes

before?

I think it works better if you add a little B6, vitamin C, and

pantothenic acid.

A little green tea extract would probably be good, too.

Also, are you getting enough magnesium in your diet?

Always do your research, and talk to your Doctor before taking any

supplements.

Hope this helps you!

Alana

>

> Hi,

> I have a problem, my marriage is showing signs of severe strain,

partly

> because I haven't been able to have an...err... " romantic evening... "

> well, need I go on? I start to wheeze from the effort, and although

> heavy breathing could be attractive...nah...My poor Hubby is getting

> quite upset and not only from the worry he may be doing me harm. I'm

> not overweight as such, and I seem to be everything induced

asthmatic,

> not just exercise.(Doc has me on Symbicort and singulair, but I'm off

> prednizone now -thank goodness) Even taking a couple of puffs of

> salbutamol first doesn't seem to help either.

> Anyone got any ideas? Hubby's getting grumpy here!!!

>

>

My wife understands what I go through with my mild asthma.. First she was concerned, but now she have a lot of patience before we do our thing. After that, we take a nice hot shower and it helps me alot!! Good luck!! DaveNoah Riding wrote: well.... I think the little stuff and companionship really make stuff

matter. Like having someone maybe rub your back after work, and really talking to them as a friend a lot. You could try more focus on those areas... Some family customs, like in Japan, at night after shower cleaning the hubbies ears...etc Hope that helps, wrote: Hi,I have a problem, my marriage is showing signs of severe strain, partly because I haven't been able to have an...err..."romantic evening..." well, need I go on? I start to wheeze from the effort, and although heavy breathing could be attractive...nah...My poor Hubby is getting quite upset and not only from the worry he may be doing me harm. I'm not overweight as such, and I seem to be everything induced asthmatic,

not just exercise.(Doc has me on Symbicort and singulair, but I'm off prednizone now -thank goodness) Even taking a couple of puffs of salbutamol first doesn't seem to help either.Anyone got any ideas? Hubby's getting grumpy here!!! Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.