RemedySpot.com

Re: Networking LAS VEGAS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I also believe that Patty would be happy to help out in the Vegas area and e is in the AZ area, she might be willing to help out to and she is an RN, but we really need someone in the Cleveland area for sure, please please let us know ladies! Oh and Martha maybe in the Dallas area, for ladies going to see Dr Mehlmed maybe MM would be available. love

----- Original Message -----

Cc: ilena rose

Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2002 7:13 PM

Subject: Networking

It was recently brought to my attention that we have many ladies that are in need of help while they have their explant surgery because of problems with getting help some ladies are having to cancel or post pone the all important explants, so it was brought up that maybe we could get a network together to get women who live in areas where other women are going to have explant who could possibly devote some of their time to helping out a sister in need. I think that this is such an awesome idea but I am not sure about coordinating this so I thought I would put this out to the saline site and to Ilenas support site,and explantation.com so that we could see how many sisters would be willing to give a couple of days time to helping out women coming from out of town to have explant. I would love to be able to participate in this, but living in Idaho there are no surgeons in my area, however I am finding that of course many of these ladies are needing help in the Cleveland area, since many of our ladies are going to Dr Feng for explant. This would only consist of maybe two days to help a fellow implant sister while she recovers from explant, after the 2nd day of post op most of us are able to handle things on our own.

Please ladies if any of you are in the Cleveland area, or other parts of the country near a recommended PS please please contact me at idagirl@... or at my saline support website or contact Ilena or any of the girls on www.explantation.com to let us know if you would be available to help a sister in need.

This would be an awesome thing to get started.

love and blessings,

Heer