RemedySpot.com

Re: Dr. Feng & My Experience--To Jeena

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh-Marie if only you could see your anger and you negativiness maybe you would realize that NO ONE is mad at you , never was, what made me mad is that you constantly critisized one of the best PS in the country without a doubt the BEST and you conintually have been rude an insensitive and eventually your true colors have shown, I was a true friend to you while you hacked on me over and over again and made it very clear that you don't agree with anything I have said yet I have been sick from implants and had a fantastic VERICAL lift which you also refused to believe me or Mandy that was what we had.

You can go ahead an make nice to e now but there was a few post back where you critisized her PS as well cause she would not use local anesthesia, no dr has to use local and that is a fact, I believe that if you have general surgery what ever hair loss you may get from it will clear up as most professionals will tell you, so it is really you who has caused this rift on the group.

This group is not made for arguming and I am tired of you bitterness and anger, you have severe issues you need to work on, I feel sorry that you have treated me this way and you can be angry if you so chose to but in reality I have been here helping tons of women while all you have really done is cause conflict, yeah your damn straight I get mad when you continue to knock Feng and I cannot understand your reasons as I told you I did talk to and she was an angel to me so if you have issues maybe you need to look at your part of them.

Good bye and please do not start more conflict on this group or I will not post your replies.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 2:27 PM

Subject: Re: Dr. Feng & My Experience--To Jeena

I had a good experience calling Kolb's office, receiving e-mails and a call from her personally. I feel Dr. Kolb is professional and caring and not trying to exploit anyone.Jeena, I'm absolutely delighted that your experience was good. Mine wasn't. I'm really NOT interested in excuses about how staff is "human" because if these things were done/said to me by lets say Dr. Gordon's office, you'd be chiming in with me ( did), but since this is Feng's staff we are talking about--well that makes it "different." Funny I saw no one object when I called Dr. Gordon and his staff scumbags--and that was a personal and inflammatory remark. I never used such language towards Feng or her staff--just saying my experience/feelings.In fact, earlier I had commented that a Dr. like Feng has far more integrity than that of Gordon, so this was not about personal attacks. So, let us not be hypocritical. I reported what my experience was--take it or leave it. I don't want to beat this issue to death any longer. You have stated your point and I got the message. My view or experience is not validated nor welcomed by you or especially . She wishes to no longer speak to me. It's very sad as I like very much. Ang won't talk to me either and left the group because I reported bad but true stuff about MY experience Gordon. I never held Ang responsible for Gordon's (and staff) actions and I know she refereed me to him b/c she wanted to help me--I don't doubt that. She like , is mad that I dare speak up and in my book, that's just not right. It's nuts. NUTS. Enough said.Thank you for your kind e-mails and putting up my story on your sight--I do appreciate that. Thanks.-Marie

Guest guest

Dr Gordon is nothing like Feng he is a pro implant ps who told ang that he didn't believe one bit in her illness, that is not the kind of doc I would recomend if you are having implant issues, you see to know so much more than anyone else that I won't waste any time telling you anything else.

Sorry to have been so much less educated than you

Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 2:27 PM

I had a good experience calling Kolb's office, receiving e-mails and a call from her personally. I feel Dr. Kolb is professional and caring and not trying to exploit anyone.Jeena, I'm absolutely delighted that your experience was good. Mine wasn't. I'm really NOT interested in excuses about how staff is "human" because if these things were done/said to me by lets say Dr. Gordon's office, you'd be chiming in with me ( did), but since this is Feng's staff we are talking about--well that makes it "different." Funny I saw no one object when I called Dr. Gordon and his staff scumbags--and that was a personal and inflammatory remark. I never used such language towards Feng or her staff--just saying my experience/feelings.In fact, earlier I had commented that a Dr. like Feng has far more integrity than that of Gordon, so this was not about personal attacks. So, let us not be hypocritical. I reported what my experience was--take it or leave it. I don't want to beat this issue to death any longer. You have stated your point and I got the message. My view or experience is not validated nor welcomed by you or especially . She wishes to no longer speak to me. It's very sad as I like very much. Ang won't talk to me either and left the group because I reported bad but true stuff about MY experience Gordon. I never held Ang responsible for Gordon's (and staff) actions and I know she refereed me to him b/c she wanted to help me--I don't doubt that. She like , is mad that I dare speak up and in my book, that's just not right. It's nuts. NUTS. Enough said.Thank you for your kind e-mails and putting up my story on your sight--I do appreciate that. Thanks.-Marie

Guest guest

Don't be sorry I am sorry ok, can we be friends again dear or do you hate my nsty guts ha!

Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 5:20 PM

:I'm sorry you feel that way.LM