RemedySpot.com

Re: To Jeena

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Look Jeena:

Hi again. I'm not the only one who filled will BS about Microsurgery. She said the same thing to .

I'm not saying INTENDED to be rude or mislead. I can speak of her intentions--only she can. But I understood perfectly what SHE SAID about general anesthesia not causing hair loss and thyroid issues. CLEARLY we went round and around the issue (I was diplomatic yet I did stand my ground) while on the phone. I mentioned several medical experts in this area of concern, their publications, the journals (even the institution to which the belong) she said FLAT OUT I was wrong. She told me FLAT OUT told me of the microsurgery/mastopexy stuff which is not true. To say I misunderstood her words is insulting to me. I was on the phone with her for more than a brief couple of minuets debating this issue. Again, I can't speak of her intent. Please, what kind of imbecile do you take me for? I have a firm grasp of the English language, after all I was excepted to law school.

If you really CARE about Feng and us at this site, bring my issue to Feng and let her deal with accordingly instead of wanting me to keep quite. I would think you would want to IMPROVE your doc's image that you like so much instead blaming the messenger. For all we know, Feng has no clue what is saying to folks. If I were a doc, I'd want to know what my staff is up to--be it good or bad. I would not want staff that misrepresents me or gives potential patients the wrong info or an air of not caring. Take it up with Feng. FWD my posts to and Feng both. Heck, I'm even willing to talk to them if they wish. I have nothing to hide. I stand beside what I said and what was said to me. You were not there so you have no business telling me what I said or heard. I would never do that to you--or anyone.

Take care.

-Marie