RemedySpot.com

3 Years tomorrow

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well tomorrow it is 3 years since I had my implant surgery. I will always hate that day, April 5th, what a mistake, but what a lesson I have learned.

I have been meaning to share some things with the group but have been kind of quiet about some of it, afraid if I talked about it it wouldn't be real. I am happy to say that my foot pain the chronic heel pain and hand pain that I lived with almost 2 years, is gone, completely and totally, just like that, for about 3 weeks now it has been completely gone.

I don't know exactly what made it go away but I do believe it is just time, that the toxins left behind from the implants are finally leaving and i am really happy about it.

I have had back pain that is pretty bad, but lately i think it is a little better and I have allot of hope because I know that pain can go away, after what I went through with that foot pain, I was convinced that would never go away, yet it has.

I think that some of the cleansing, enemas and other natural healing methods I used have helped, but to be honest lately I have really cut back on supplements, in fact the only thing I am taking right now is calcium and vitamin D and I feel better than ever.

I think I should get those labs tested now that I am feeling so good, I have a pretty good feeling that they will be normal.

I just wanted to share that I do believe that those of us harmed by implants can heal, and can get well, don't ever give up hope ladies, you can get there.

Love and hugs