RemedySpot.com

Re: Calling Huang

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks, I will try that on Monday...

, Who are you talking to in Huang's office? Are you talking to Lorraine? I would call back and tell them that you have left several messages and would like a return call. Tell them in the message that you have been referred to her by me. See if that does anything. My last name is Lello. What is up with the docs these days? Someone said that Feng wasn't returning phone calls either. Maybe even these "good" docs are getting too big for their britches.... e ----- Original Message ----- From: ShihtzusRock@... Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2!

002 7:08 PM Subject: Calling Huang e PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS LIKE I'M CRITICIZING ANYONE'S P/S I called Huang's office 2x this week & left 2 messages with her assistant, via voice mail. I was told by the receptionist that the Doctor does not take calls personally (understandable). (Hard to believe about me, but) I left a SHORT message stating I needed to know if Huang could help in detecting "left over" silicone in my underarm area. I said I lived in KC & would be willing to travel to Denver for her help. I left my home & work numbers. No return call yet. Can you or anyone advise how I can talk to someone in her office to get info? You all have heard about how I have "waited" for return calls from "other doctors" & how it upsets me. Does anyone know if she answers email? My insu!

rance told me they would rather have me see a surgeon to "see if a

nything is there" over me just going to Physical therapy/pain mgmnt clinic. I believe the latter would cost more in the long run.Thanks,

Guest guest

, Who are you talking to in Huang's office? Are you talking to Lorraine? I would call back and tell them that you have left several messages and would like a return call. Tell them in the message that you have been referred to her by me. See if that does anything. My last name is Lello. What is up with the docs these days? Someone said that Feng wasn't returning phone calls either. Maybe even these "good" docs are getting too big for their britches.... e ----- Original Message ----- From: ShihtzusRock@... Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2002 7:08 PM Subject: Calling Huang e PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS LIKE I'M CRITICIZING ANYONE'S P/S I called Huang's office 2x this week & left 2 messages with her assistant, via voice mail. I was told by the receptionist that the Doctor does not take calls personally (understandable). (Hard to believe about me, but) I left a SHORT message stating I needed to know if Huang could help in detecting "left over" silicone in my underarm area. I said I lived in KC & would be willing to travel to Denver for her help. I left my home & work numbers. No return call yet. Can you or anyone advise how I can talk to someone in her office to get info? You all have heard about how I have "waited" for return calls from "other doctors" & how it upsets me. Does anyone know if she answers email? My insurance told me they would rather have me see a surgeon to "see if anything is there" over me just going to Physical therapy/pain mgmnt clinic. I believe the latter would cost more in the long run.Thanks,

Guest guest

, Also, Dr. Huang is VERY slow to respond to email, and it has taken her up to a wk to return my phone calls sometimes (not all the time, but sometimes). Do you need her email? However, I think it would be best if you continued to try to reach her by phone. Also, when you call her office, and you get the secretaries, (who can be very bitchy), tell them that you have left several messages on this woman's voicemail, that you are calling long distance, and would appreciate it if you could either speak to her personally, or get a return call back within an acceptable time frame. But please do leave my name as Dr. Huang may be more inclined to call you back herself. e ----- Original Message ----- From: ShihtzusRock@... Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2002 7:08 PM Subject: Calling Huang e PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS LIKE I'M CRITICIZING ANYONE'S P/S I called Huang's office 2x this week & left 2 messages with her assistant, via voice mail. I was told by the receptionist that the Doctor does not take calls personally (understandable). (Hard to believe about me, but) I left a SHORT message stating I needed to know if Huang could help in detecting "left over" silicone in my underarm area. I said I lived in KC & would be willing to travel to Denver for her help. I left my home & work numbers. No return call yet. Can you or anyone advise how I can talk to someone in her office to get info? You all have heard about how I have "waited" for return calls from "other doctors" & how it upsets me. Does anyone know if she answers email? My insurance told me they would rather have me see a surgeon to "see if anything is there" over me just going to Physical therapy/pain mgmnt clinic. I believe the latter would cost more in the long run.Thanks,

Guest guest

:

Hi. I'm sorry to hear that. I don't see why a doc's assistant can't take two minuets to call you--especially if you're coming in from out of state. I'm going to see a PS later this week in the Midwest and before I made an appointment to see him he CALLED me and we talked about my dilemma for an HOUR!!! Now, I would never expect a doc to do this and I was blown away when he did, but I think there is NO excuse for a doc or at least their assistant to call you VERY BRIEFLY and tell you where you stand before you shlep out to see them.

If all goes well with this PS I'm going to see, I will post his name and my experience with him. So far, he's seems good--has a good reputation (unlike the sleazeball Gordon) and he's fixed two friends who were botched by careless PS's, but I don't want to refer anyone to him unless I KNOW he's on the up and up. I am going to see him about a mastopexy revision but I do intend to ask him his opinions on implants and if he does en bloc removal of implants.

I'll keep you all posted.

Take care,

-Marie

Guest guest

e:

Hi. I too had a problem getting my calls returned by at Feng's office so I emailed them 4 times--no response. Hopefully, the PS I'm seeing later this week will work out for me! I'll call Huang if it does not.

Take care,

-Marie

Guest guest

Hey girl I am glad to see you on here, missed ya. I am hoping that things will get better for you. I am surprised that you are having troubles getting a hold of these surgeons, but then again as I stated in the post below and not to make excuses for these Dr's I do feel that they are probably really swamped. I am going to make a call to Ohio tomorrow and ask what is up because like I said I don't want to run around recomending someone who isn't being helpful, no matter how great of a surgeon I know she is.

Anyhow I am sick with a darned sore throat, it really sucks, but I was on a roll and so busy that I guess I ran myself down, and then a nurse at work was sick and all over my phone the other day, I hate when people come to work ill, and spread it all around, drives me nuts, but sometimes it is hard to take time off when you need the money, even though that should be what sick time is for ya know.

Argggggg

Anyhow girl, take it easy and I will let the group know what I find out tomorrow about Feng, as far as Huang, sorry that you aren't having luck there. I hope that things will work out, I know how hard it is to wait, sucks bigs time, esp when your in pain.

Take care

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2002 8:01 PM

Subject: Calling Huang

e

PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS LIKE I'M CRITICIZING ANYONE'S P/S

I called Huang's office 2x this week & left 2 messages with her assistant, via voice mail. I was told by the receptionist that the Doctor does not take calls personally (understandable). (Hard to believe about me, but) I left a SHORT message stating I needed to know if Huang could help in detecting "left over" silicone in my underarm area. I said I lived in KC & would be willing to travel to Denver for her help. I left my home & work numbers. No return call yet.

Can you or anyone advise how I can talk to someone in her office to get info?

You all have heard about how I have "waited" for return calls from "other doctors" & how it upsets me.

Does anyone know if she answers email?

My insurance told me they would rather have me see a surgeon to "see if anything is there" over me just going to Physical therapy/pain mgmnt clinic. I believe the latter would cost more in the long run.Thanks,

Guest guest

Thanks -Marie I am really resting myself today and drinking lots of fresh juices too. I am hoping this does the trick. I am happy to say that other than the resp thing and having no voice right now I am really pain free. It is very nice not to be hurting!

Love

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 2:42 PM

Subject: Re: Calling Huang

:I hope you feel better soon.Hugs,-Marie