RemedySpot.com

Re: PS's

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks I realy do hope that things work out for you. Are you still in a lot of pain?

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2002 6:05 PM

Subject: Re: PS's

No need to stop recommending Feng; I chose to call Huang because of location & insurance network.

So far, NO ONE in my immediate area even knows HOW to test for silicone migration. They look at me like I'm making stuff up when I inquire about sonagrams & ultrasound.

I even thought of going into a P/S office here in KC & telling them they could make alot of cash if they would learn to do the technique that Feng & Huang use!.Being that the P/S seem to be so motivated by money, I'm tempted to try it!

I think these p/s that don't pay attention to these tecniques have bought into the manufacturers bullshit that this implant-safety issue will soon pass. Dylan said it best.."Time will tell, just who has failed; And who's been left behind. When you go your way and I go mine."

Those manufacturers won't stand behind the p/s. I just hope I live to see the day when this all explodes in their faces. But at the same time, I pray that these "ignorant" p/s will gain "wisdom" and reconsider their choices.

So & the rest of you who have had a p/s treat you right, TELL US. And if someone has a problem with a referring p/s staff, then maybe the actual doctor & office manager needs to be notified of such behavior. Or lastly, I hate to say this; perhaps the p/s bought the same BS as others have.

Guest guest

No need to stop recommending Feng; I chose to call Huang

because of location insurance network.So far, NO ONE in my

immediate area even knows HOW to test for silicone migration. They look

at me like I'm making stuff up when I inquire about sonagrams ultrasound.I even thought of going into a P/S office here in KC telling them they could make alot of cash if they would learn to do the

technique that Feng Huang use!.Being that the P/S seem to be so

motivated by money, I'm tempted to try it!I think these p/s that

don't pay attention to these tecniques have bought into the

manufacturers bullshit that this implant-safety issue will soon pass.

Dylan said it best.."Time will tell, just who has failed; And who's

been left behind. When you go your way and I go mine."Those

manufacturers won't stand behind the p/s. I just hope I live to see the

day when this all explodes in their faces. But at the same time, I pray

that these "ignorant" p/s will gain "wisdom" and reconsider their

choices.So the rest of you who have had a p/s treat you

right, TELL US. And if someone has a problem with a referring p/s staff,

then maybe the actual doctor office manager needs to be notified of

such behavior. Or lastly, I hate to say this; perhaps the p/s bought the

same BS as others have.

Guest guest

Man that sucks that you are still having these probs. i guess if you still have silicone in you then it could really be related to that. I hope that you get to talk to someone soon and that they will help you. I really wish that Dr's were more educated about this stuff, I feel so bad for all the suffering that goes on due to lack of education. I don't understand how they can so readily implant women with so little knowledge about the side effects, I mean even aspirin has side effects, yet these PS's and Dr's act like implants could not possibly have any negative side effects, how come implants are treated like they are so freaking sacred?

I don't get it.

Well, didn't mean to go off on a tangent here. I can't help it though, I find it so upsetting!

Arg

Love

Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2002 6:17 PM

Yes. I'm in alot of pain.In addition to my underarm pain; The glands in the left side of my neck/throat are swollen again. I don't have a sore throat, just pain. And blisters on the back of my tongue that go away for a few hours, then come back. Red bumps on chest act the same way as the blisters. Oe thing I've noticed; A real bad fatigue seems to precede these blisters/bumps. I will talk to PCP tomorrow. AND I'm calling Huang too. I'd be happy with talking to her assisatant; as I NEVER expected to actully hear from Huang personally. Justne had told me to mention her name, so I'll try that too.

I'll let ya know....

Guest guest

Yes. I'm in alot of pain.In addition to my underarm pain; The

glands in the left side of my neck/throat are swollen again. I don't

have a sore throat, just pain. And blisters on the back of my tongue

that go away for a few hours, then come back. Red bumps on chest act the

same way as the blisters. Oe thing I've noticed; A real bad fatigue

seems to precede these blisters/bumps. I will talk to PCP tomorrow. AND

I'm calling Huang too. I'd be happy with talking to her assisatant; as I

NEVER expected to actully hear from Huang personally. Justne had told me

to mention her name, so I'll try that too.I'll let ya

know....

Thanks I realy do hope that things work out for you. Are you still in a lot of pain?

Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2002 6:05 PM

No need to stop recommending Feng; I chose to call Huang because of location & insurance network.

So far, NO ONE in my immediate area even knows HOW to test for silicone migration. They look at me like I'm making stuff up when I inquire about sonagrams & ultrasound.

I even thought of going into a P/S office here in KC & telling them they could make alot of cash if they would learn to do the technique that Feng & Huang use!.Being that the P/S seem to be so motivated by money, I'm tempted to try it!

I think these p/s that don't pay attention to these tecniques have bought into the manufacturers bullshit that this implant-safety issue will soon pass. Dylan said it best.."Time will tell, just who has failed; And who's been left behind. When you go your way and I go mine."

Those manufacturers won't stand behind the p/s. I just hope I live to see the day when this all explodes in their faces. But at the same time, I pray that these "ignorant" p/s will gain "wisdom" and reconsider their choices.

So & the rest of you who have had a p/s treat you right, TELL US. And if someone has a problem with a referring p/s staff, then maybe the actual doctor & office manager needs to be notified of such behavior. Or lastly, I hate to say this; perhaps the p/s bought the same BS as others have.

Guest guest

Dear :

Hi. Thanks for the kind support you have given to many here.

I'm sure both Feng and Huang are good surgeons and there's nothing wrong with recommending them. However, I do think it would be helpful to call Feng and tell her how this has impacted some women here when it comes to reaching her. I just feel that explant.com and this site has promoted her to give her a good name and business and they need to take (Feng and Huang) notice of this. I understand docs being busy but if they want to maintain a good reputation and keep the patients coming to their door, they must answer a call--even if they only have literally one-two minuets to speak to us--or at least have an assistant call us. The fact is, before I fly out to see a surgeon, I need information. I can't just wily nilly make an appointment and hope that I'm on the same page as the surgeon in terms of suturing style, philosophy, etc. Yes, call Feng and tell her of this issue because it will both benefit her and future patients.

Thank you , you are very helpful.

-Marie

Guest guest

When I get my voice better I will call Fengs office, right now I have little voice left and I am trying to preserve it so I will be able to work tomorrow. I have to answer the phones and talk allot at work so I need to rest it today. I do agree that these PS's need to remember why they are in business, however I realize from working in the business for years that most or all DR's don't take calls and that it is usually a secretary or assistant that handles that aspect of the business. I never spoke to Feng personally on the phone prior to my surgery, but I also never had any problems getting through to her assistant and contrary to some people I had a good relationship with (Feng's office manager) as well as her nurse Chris. I will try to see what is going on with her and I hope that I can stand behind my recomendation of her not just for her surgical skills but for what I found to be her remarkable bedside manner. Thank you for your kind words, helping others is extremely important to me and makes me feel that what I have been through was worthwhile in that sense.

Take care

Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 2:41 PM

Dear :Hi. Thanks for the kind support you have given to many here.I'm sure both Feng and Huang are good surgeons and there's nothing wrong with recommending them. However, I do think it would be helpful to call Feng and tell her how this has impacted some women here when it comes to reaching her. I just feel that explant.com and this site has promoted her to give her a good name and business and they need to take (Feng and Huang) notice of this. I understand docs being busy but if they want to maintain a good reputation and keep the patients coming to their door, they must answer a call--even if they only have literally one-two minuets to speak to us--or at least have an assistant call us. The fact is, before I fly out to see a surgeon, I need information. I can't just wily nilly make an appointment and hope that I'm on the same page as the surgeon in terms of suturing style, philosophy, etc. Yes, call Feng and tell her of this issue because it will both benefit her and future patients.Thank you , you are very helpful.-Marie