RemedySpot.com

Re: Correction

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I had 300ccs overfilled to 330ccs put in me and I was a size 1. I went from a small B to a 34DD so I just cant imagine 800ccs???? That is crazy big if I am thinking correctly?

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 12:13 PM

Subject: Correction

Ang,

Correction: My friend had 800cc put in: i thought she told me before 980's; don't know why that number stuck in my head.

Anyway, the 800cc's still look stupid on her with her being a size 3 everywhere else! And I'm not saying this out of jealousy. I never envied her for her breast size! When I had mine done, my p/s told me if I wanted huge breasts I'd have to go somewhere else;he only would do what was in proportion to your body. So I was lucky in that respect. Even tho he was still stupid enough to still think the manufacturers didn't lie to all of us & them.

Guest guest

Ang

I think that it does depend on what you start with as to how big you can go, I know that Patty had 500cc implants and that made her a C and she was an A to start with, I was a B to start with and had 390 and that made me a C so I think if you are very small 500cc is not as big as if you are a B or something, but yeah 900 cc is way too huge for anyone in my opinion. I would be scared to be that big.

Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 11:59 AM

Subject: Re: Correction

I had 300ccs overfilled to 330ccs put in me and I was a size 1. I went from a small B to a 34DD so I just cant imagine 800ccs???? That is crazy big if I am thinking correctly?

Ang, Correction: My friend had 800cc put in: i thought she told me before 980's; don't know why that number stuck in my head. Anyway, the 800cc's still look stupid on her with her being a size 3 everywhere else! And I'm not saying this out of jealousy. I never envied her for her breast size! When I had mine done, my p/s told me if I wanted huge breasts I'd have to go somewhere else;he only would do what was in proportion to your body. So I was lucky in that respect. Even tho he was still stupid enough to still think the manufacturers didn't lie to all of us & them.

Guest guest

Ya know allot of women think we are jealous of them because of the implants, to be honest I am envious of women with nice breasts, because I had them at one time too(my natural boobs when I was younger were perfect for me even though they were small) but I don't think anyone really envies someone who is that huge.

I think everyone would like nice perky young looking breasts. But I really envy the women who were born with them the most !

Love

Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 10:13 AM

Ang,

Correction: My friend had 800cc put in: i thought she told me before 980's; don't know why that number stuck in my head.

Anyway, the 800cc's still look stupid on her with her being a size 3 everywhere else! And I'm not saying this out of jealousy. I never envied her for her breast size! When I had mine done, my p/s told me if I wanted huge breasts I'd have to go somewhere else;he only would do what was in proportion to your body. So I was lucky in that respect. Even tho he was still stupid enough to still think the manufacturers didn't lie to all of us & them.

Guest guest

I agree but one of my friends was flat as a board (no boobs at all) and went to a full C with 285ccs?? They look like hard water balloons. I saw her paperwork so I definitely know that that is correct info. I don't understand how everyone is getting different cup sizes?? I wonder why there is such a dramatic difference? Are people wearing the right size bras?

Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 3:06 PM

Ang

I think that it does depend on what you start with as to how big you can go, I know that Patty had 500cc implants and that made her a C and she was an A to start with, I was a B to start with and had 390 and that made me a C so I think if you are very small 500cc is not as big as if you are a B or something, but yeah 900 cc is way too huge for anyone in my opinion. I would be scared to be that big.

Ang, Correction: My friend had 800cc put in: i thought she told me before 980's; don't know why that number stuck in my head. Anyway, the 800cc's still look stupid on her with her being a size 3 everywhere else! And I'm not saying this out of jealousy. I never envied her for her breast size! When I had mine done, my p/s told me if I wanted huge breasts I'd have to go somewhere else;he only would do what was in proportion to your body. So I was lucky in that respect. Even tho he was still stupid enough to still think the manufacturers didn't lie to all of us & them.

Guest guest

I think that there are so many factors to consider, I mean I don't think implants fit right in bras anyhow. I know that mine fit funny, I could wear either a C or D depending on how much boob I wanted to have bursting out the top of the bra.

I also think that you have to figure into it how big around someone is, some of us have wider backs etc.

I also know a girl who wore a C cup with 280 cc too, yet there I was with 390cc and wore C cup and Patty had 500cc and wore a D cup.

You seem like you still have allot of breast, so you didn't need as much to get to a D. Also if they are under the muscle you can have more CC and still be smaller than someone with over the muscle because the muscle compresses the implant somewhat.

Am I the only one who thought that bras fit implants very strange? I used to feel like I had to kind of fit them in it ya know what I mean?

Of course now my bras are all kind of lose on the top part and I don't fit them right either.

Ha Can't win can we?

Oh well I think that implants really are terribly overrated.

Did you know the average American women weighs 140 pounds, is 5ft 4" tall, wears a size 9 dress and has size 34B breasts.

I remember reading that somewhere and think it is pretty accurate.

I know that if I didn't work out so much and ate a lot more I would be about 140 pounds like I used to be, and would be at least a B cup.

If it wasn't for implants, or enhancers or these wonder bra things these days I think that most women on TV and movies would all be an A or B cup. There would be few C and less D cups esp on the thin models and actresses.

Have you ever seen an old playboy magazine. It is funny how the standards have changed these days. Funny and kind of sad because most teenage and young men actually think that women are naturally busty. I know when I met he didn't even have a clue about implants, he thought that they had been banned. When I told him I had them the first thing he said was "are those safe? I thought they were illegal!" ha

Love ya

Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 1:31 PM

I agree but one of my friends was flat as a board (no boobs at all) and went to a full C with 285ccs?? They look like hard water balloons. I saw her paperwork so I definitely know that that is correct info. I don't understand how everyone is getting different cup sizes?? I wonder why there is such a dramatic difference? Are people wearing the right size bras?

Ang

Guest guest

Yeh, I do have a lot of breast now but it is because I gained a lot of weight since the implants. I will email you a pic of what I looked like when I did Hawaiian Tropic Pageants. I had nothing but I was skinny. I weighed no more than 105lbs but I was young. It was when I was 18-22yrs old?

Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 3:34 PM

I think that there are so many factors to consider, I mean I don't think implants fit right in bras anyhow. I know that mine fit funny, I could wear either a C or D depending on how much boob I wanted to have bursting out the top of the bra.

I also think that you have to figure into it how big around someone is, some of us have wider backs etc.

I also know a girl who wore a C cup with 280 cc too, yet there I was with 390cc and wore C cup and Patty had 500cc and wore a D cup.

You seem like you still have allot of breast, so you didn't need as much to get to a D. Also if they are under the muscle you can have more CC and still be smaller than someone with over the muscle because the muscle compresses the implant somewhat.

Am I the only one who thought that bras fit implants very strange? I used to feel like I had to kind of fit them in it ya know what I mean?

Of course now my bras are all kind of lose on the top part and I don't fit them right either.

Ha Can't win can we?

Oh well I think that implants really are terribly overrated.

Did you know the average American women weighs 140 pounds, is 5ft 4" tall, wears a size 9 dress and has size 34B breasts.

I remember reading that somewhere and think it is pretty accurate.

I know that if I didn't work out so much and ate a lot more I would be about 140 pounds like I used to be, and would be at least a B cup.

If it wasn't for implants, or enhancers or these wonder bra things these days I think that most women on TV and movies would all be an A or B cup. There would be few C and less D cups esp on the thin models and actresses.

Have you ever seen an old playboy magazine. It is funny how the standards have changed these days. Funny and kind of sad because most teenage and young men actually think that women are naturally busty. I know when I met he didn't even have a clue about implants, he thought that they had been banned. When I told him I had them the first thing he said was "are those safe? I thought they were illegal!" ha

Love ya

Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 1:31 PM

Ang

• 4 months later...
Guest guest

Whoops. What I meant was that we now have a list of member's recipes in the

FILES............

on 7/26/2002 9:02 AM, Francesca Skelton at fskelton@... wrote:

> 3. You could substitute another CRONIE type dessert (or the best of all -

> fresh fruit) to satisfy your sweet tooth. We now have a list of member's

> recipes in the archives. Click on that file folder to open and then click

> on " desserts " .