RemedySpot.com

Re: self-intro of Kristi in Kalamazoo, MI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome Kristi!

My name is a and my family and I just started on raw milk through a cow share program about a month ago and love it. We are in Okemos, MI.

a

self-intro of Kristi in Kalamazoo, MI

Hi, all. My name is Kristi and I'm in Kalamazoo, MI in Kalamazoo County. My subscribed email address is kambbsbcglobal (DOT) net. I've been a member of a local cow share program (the only way to consume raw dairy here in MI is to consume from your own cows) here for a couple of years now and many of my friends are also part of the same farm club, and a couple of these friends have commented on how much consuming raw dairy has improved the health of one or more of their family members. I drink it mainly because I love the taste, and of course because of the health benefits, though I'd be preaching to the choir to list them here. ;) I am currently also helping our share coordinator with the local deliveries.

I'm happy to have found this group for support for this cause, and especially recipe ideas!

Quick question. I was looking at the links (I already found the Order Manager site through the Real Milk site) and the "Interested in starting a Goat/Cow Share / Boarding Program" link doesn't work. Did he switch his information somewhere else? Just curious.

Thanks for letting me be part of the group!

Peace,

Kristi

Thanks, a. It's nice to know there are other folks in MI on this group. Although I'm excited to hear more about what's going on in other states, too, and help promote the cause everywhere. ;)

Peace,

Kristi

self-intro of Kristi in Kalamazoo, MI

Hi, all. My name is Kristi and I'm in Kalamazoo, MI in Kalamazoo County. My subscribed email address is kambbsbcglobal (DOT) net. I've been a member of a local cow share program (the only way to consume raw dairy here in MI is to consume from your own cows) here for a couple of years now and many of my friends are also part of the same farm club, and a couple of these friends have commented on how much consuming raw dairy has improved the health of one or more of their family members. I drink it mainly because I love the taste, and of course because of the health benefits, though I'd be preaching to the choir to list them here. ;) I am currently also helping our share coordinator with the local deliveries.

I'm happy to have found this group for support for this cause, and especially recipe ideas!

Quick question. I was looking at the links (I already found the Order Manager site through the Real Milk site) and the "Interested in starting a Goat/Cow Share / Boarding Program" link doesn't work. Did he switch his information somewhere else? Just curious.

Thanks for letting me be part of the group!

Peace,

Kristi

• 1 month later...

Hi Kristi,

I was wondering if you would share the health benefits you've

experienced with raw milk. Did you go straight from drinking

pasteurized to drinking raw, or had you stopped drinking all milk for

a while before you found raw?

Thanks!

Purplesprout