RemedySpot.com

Re:dairy farm in PA can't keep up with demand!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Since I live in NC and can't legally sell raw milk... IF I had regular customers who showed up rain or shine to get their lovely goat milk like clockwork every week over a period of years, never complaining if I had to raise the price because grain has doubled in price and hay, if I can find it these days is costing more than a new Lexus then I would bend over backwards to make sure those faithful customers got their milk first. IF, when the does begin to produce less or it's time to dry them off due to kidding then I'd make sure those customers who had been coming the longest shared the milk I was still getting from the two or three does I milk through the winter. And IF I ever had to deal with folks who show up demanding that I sell them milk because they are so into the newest health food fad and vow to the heavens to be regular customers reserving several gallons of milk only to miss the next week's pickup then

I'd most likely have to tell them to get on down the driveway before I set the dog on them. Or IF the soapmaker who ordered 8 gallons a week just decided he'd show up whenever he felt like it leaving my fridge bursting at the seams with no room for the next day's milk, well, that would only reinforce my dedication to those die-hard old geezers who putter up my driveway in their ancient pickup trucks on the same day every week without fail. Yep, IF I sold milk, that's how it would be because loyalty goes both ways. Sherry n NC

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.