RemedySpot.com

marketing REAL MILK

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Since "selling" raw milk is illegal in British Columbia, we shy away from the word "marketing". There are three main ways that people come to us

- word of mouth

- word of "mouse"; my website at < www.freewebs.com/bovinity >

- lately we were listed on the REAL MILK website

In October the Health Action Network society hosted Mark McAfee speaking in Burnaby. About 50 people showed up. The man is brilliant. we got about 2o shareholders right there.

The video of Mark's presentation is now available as a DVD. I will post info to get it, as soon as I hear from H.A.N.S. their price

We know that there is a tremendous pent-up demand for raw milk, parallelling consumers awakening to how bad the industrial food production model is. I am sure that Sally Fallon is correct when she says that the Campaign for REAL MILK is where true organic foods were, about twenty years ago. The Dairy Cartel is terrified of raw milk because they realize that REAL MILK is far-superior and when people try it, what agribusiness produces cannot compete. Their system will go the way of the dinosaurs

Gordon figures that 12% of the population prefers REAL MILK, when they can get it. So in the lower mainland of BC, that means about 120,000 potenial raw milk-drinkers. And once those people get the real thing, they ain't going back to the p+h swill ... they're convinced for life.

We expect to double our Home on the Range cowshare by June 2008. Which means there's only room for another 499 operations like ours, 70 miles from downtown Vancouver

For those who have excess capacity at the moment, my advice is the maxim in the ad. biz = "the more you tell the more you sell" ... spend money educating consumers. Mark McAfee said after trying a few different ways, his most effective vector for new business is participating in the local Farmer's Market

|||||||||||||||||||||>