RemedySpot.com

Fw: re support / SSISS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

----- Original Message ----- From: Anane4@...

idagirl@... ; faussettdp@... ; fdp@...

Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 5:31 PM

Subject: re support / SSISS

Hi and Patty Sorry, I'm so long in getting back to you. Ladies, I don't know how many members, you have in our area, but you're all invited to our next meeting on the 28th of April Sunday 1:30 at the C C Library on Flamingo at land, the large meeting room. We will have Campaign managers and some of the politicians themselves, for as many of the legislature that we can believe in and wish to elect or reelect. We need to help them all we can get into office so we can get our bill passed and the other very good, deserving bills as well. I'm also inviting leaders and members of other groups and organizations so we can form a "coalition of the common people" and get the power in the state back into the hands of the people, where it belongs. Many good bills didn't get passed last session because DOW, and others like them get in there and lobby those who they helped elect, Well, if we're the one's that help them get elected, you see where I'm coming from. When the bill to help the Children with leukemia in Fallon, the teachers bill, our bill all got defeated, I decided right then, Nevada has a big problem we CAN help correct. The groups we invite will have the same problem as we, that only a fraction of the membership is active even though they believe in the cause. If we get enough groups with enough active people out there and working to what ever capacity, even if it's bumper stickers taped inside their car windows, we'll be making progress. We go to their functions as heads in a crowd, they come to ours and so on. We need packed press events, and so do the other groups. The politicians, the good guys, need us as much as we need them. Are you in contact or affiliated with, or know of support groups or unions, any organization that will be in support of and eager to band together with us in this effort? Please advise me of who. As soon as I hear back from the campaign managers, (they are putting their heads together) I'll know more about the do's and don'ts of recruiting these groups. Then I, we, or designated persons can get on it. The timing of Enron's trouble couldn't be better. (if it had to happen at all) Right now the country is very sour on big business, more even that usual. We the people are getting sick on be trampled on. Can we count on you? Please email me or call 492-2501 Thanks so much, looking forward to working with you. Gaylene