RemedySpot.com

Self-intro of - Weaverville, North Carolina

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Greetings,

My name is . My husband's family were Louisiana Creole's and they pronounce it Gar-sha.My email address is reneegarcia@...I live in Weaverville, which is 12 miles north of Asheville, North Carolina.My husband and I just purchased 3 registered French Alpine Goats of Brank's bloodlines in August. We have bred one goat and are expecting our first babies in April and then our own raw milk thereafter. It is very exciting.Raw Dairy sales are not allowed in North Carolina which is something I would like to work to change. You can sell your milk to people for their pets. Here is the latest from realmilk.com.Update, August 2007The state Senate passed SB948, a bill that would repeal the state’s ban on cow shares for those farmers owning ten cows or less. The bill will next go to the House of Representatives for consideration. Currently, the only access to raw milk is by buying pet milk. In an effort to eliminate this, the state department of agriculture has proposed an administrative regulation requiring that all raw pet milk contain a charcoal dye. I have been reading your posts and have already found this group to be very passionate and this is what we need to create change and awareness.My best,