RemedySpot.com

Re: Shopgirl

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey ShopgirlIts hard when you want to eat, so I tend to go with the idea that I eat what I like. I am only eating the smallest portion so why not enjoy what I want? I think you have to eat what is best for you and if that is something like porridge etc then go for it. The main thing with restriction is that its not to stop you from eating anything but to stop you from eating too much and feeling hungry a short time later. So the idea of restriction is that it gives you the ability to only eat a cup or so of food and you feel satied for at least 3 or more hours. Anything less than that and perhaps its an idea to get a smidge more fill and see if that helps with the hunger. And there is always a list of banned foods on the bandit list, chief is usually bread and pasta. I have really tight restriction, but I can still have the occasional piece of toast. Every now and then I crave a slice of toast with vegemite - and I do it. You have to live!