RemedySpot.com

Re: Helen's update > Helen...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Helen, I sent you a post but it has gotten lost in cyber space...

This band has been fantastic to you, what a god send. It has probably saved your life and therefore if you do have to loose it, you must frame it.

Keep us updated.

Mel

>> Thanks . Hopefully it will only be the port or the tube and Dr T can> fix it quickly. Although I am trying hard not to eat foods I shouldn't,> just the sheer volume I can eat is the biggest problem. After living on such> a small amount the slightest increase seems to put on huge amounts of> weight. I think I've put on about 5 kgs so far but with all the Christmas> lunches etc, who knows what I'll put on.> > Even if I have to have a sleeve done, I would not be without some sort of> WLS. This has proven to me that I am still the same greedy guts I was before> I had the band.> > Anyway I suppose I will just enjoy the food while I can...I haven't had a> steak for 5 years so I might just have one over the next few weeks!!> > Have fun> > Love> > Helen > > > > From: SydBand [mailto:SydBand ] On Behalf Of> > Sent: Wednesday, 26 November 2008 8:59 AM> To: SydBand > Subject: Re: Helen's update> > > > Helen> All the best for tomorrows scan - please let us know how you get on! I have> my fingers and toes crossed that all will be well or at least very easily> fixable and you will be back on your way down the scales. > > >