RemedySpot.com

RE: Just in time for Christmas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Jay,

Thanks for your words of wisdom, I will certainly bear that in mind over the Christmas break and not bother to have a glass of water for every glass of wine..lol.

Wishing you and all banders a nice Christmas and have a great holiday and take care on the roads.. and don't forget to keep in touch while you are away.

Lots of Love to all...Ali

To: SydBand From: ms_independent_78@...Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 06:14:21 +0000Subject: Just in time for Christmas

Hey All Hope u are all well...I just read this and thought THANK GOD i knew there was a reason why i hate drinking water lol...To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine and to those who don't.As Ben lin said:'In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.'In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we Drink one litre of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed More than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. Coli) - bacteria found in feces.In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop.However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine, beer (or tequila, rum, Whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.Remember: Water = Poop, Wine = Health.Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of sh*t lol..Love Jay Download free Holiday emoticons today! Messenger's gift to you!