RemedySpot.com

Re: Slimming and Health Mag Jan issue > Gabs....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Mel,

Thanks for your lovely message. The mag is in newsagents now - it's the Jan issue. I passed my course! Not only that but received an award aswell. Not bad for a tired, overweight, unhappy Gabs in Feb this year hey! Your right Mel, the band creates an opportunity to show yourself and others what can be achieved with a little...Ok a lot of commitment and hard work....Receiving my award yesterday, along with my certification, a new career ahead...and also to be able to feel confident in a pair of heels, jeans and a top really makes it all worth it.

Gabsxx

>> > > > Hey Gabs,> > That is great... well done with the training course, and also on the mag> shoot... all good advertising for banding and the good things it can do> for those who have struggled with with their weight all their lives. > Will keep my eyes open for a copy of it. Do you know what date it comes> out??> > Hope that today went well and you're now a fully certificated trainer.> > Mel>