RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Port Infection> Jade and Sydbanders

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thats good news Jade. Hope you are improving all the time.

Lucky you didnt have to see him today... I had to wait ages to get in after my appointment time came and went .. but it was ok I had a coffee while I waited.

I am trying to avoid surgery now in January to remove more skin across my back because I have suddenly come up with a lot of opposition from husband, close friends and PT. They say I dont need too to do it.

So I took myself off to Dr today to talk about it and after I had a .1ml removed in May due to reflux, I had .5ml put in today. I want to lose a bit more so my clothes are a bit looser. I would prefer to be bulk billed for the same result that I have to pay 5k for and have no scars. So we will see how the next few weeks go. I may not be able eat on Sunday. If this works, then I may have a bit taken out so I can enjoy Christmas...

So I am now 7.5ml if anyone wants to know!...Ali

To: SydBand From: jtomulescu@...Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 18:09:08 +1100Subject: RE: Re: Port Infection> Jade

Hi All,

I called and spoke with Penny today, within 20 minutes Dr had called me back.

He knew exactly where I was talking about and said it was where there was an internal stitch and there was probably a small fragment of that stitch that didn't dissolve and came out with the scab. He said it should now close up and heal.

It actually has formed another small scab where the hole was so it's looking a lot better than last night.

I will keep an eye on it, my first fill appointment is on the 16th, I had to make it a week later than normal because he wasn't working the Tuesday next week and that's the only day I can see him atm.

Thanks for the support, I will let you know how it goes.

Jade

-----Original Message-----From: SydBand [mailto:SydBand ] On Behalf Of Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 2:19 PMTo: SydBand Subject: Re: Port Infection> Jade

Oh JadeHope its an easy fix with a course of anitb's. Sounds nasty, but you will be back on track in no time I am sure.

Download free Holiday emoticons today! Messenger's gift to you!