RemedySpot.com

Back Pain from weight loss

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey GuysI havent posted in a while. I was banded in August and since my optifast and banding I have lost 20kg. I had a really sore back for the last couple of weeks and it got so bad I even took myself to hospital. By the time I got to the hospital the pain had gone. Although long story short, most of my weight is in my belly. I have lost it all over although my stomach is the most part which has gone down. The pain in my back is a contributor to the weight loss as the muscles in the top of my back are now starting to work more as Im standing more upright instead of arching my back to lift my stomach up to walk. So I am getting it worked on by a remedial massage therapist which should clear it up in just a couple of sessions, so for anyone else going through back pain due to weight loss I just thought I would share as I never thought losing

weight could bring muscle pain, although now my posture is getting back to normal the muscles are adjusting. So all in all its a good thing and a trigger to show that Im on my way to a healthier lifestyle. if I had not had the surgery my back would have been giving way coz it was not aligned properly.Anyway just thought I would shareKylie

Start your day with Yahoo!7 and win a Sony Bravia TV. Enter now.