RemedySpot.com

Re: Request to the very educated moderators of this site

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We do not attempt to be a comprehensive source of thyroid information. I hope our members will rely heavily on About Thyroid and the books by Shomon. There is no point in re-inventing the wheel.

The main purpose of this group is to share info on local doctors and to help folks work with their doctors.

I would add that I greatly appreciate the work of and others in digging up and posting links to relevant articles from medical and scientific journals.

> > > Thanks Maureen, first of all, but you've got to remember that most of us> > on> > here are also having hypo problems. Writing a book sounds overwhelming to> > me, let alone finding a good doctor. I think I'm almost on to the latter> > one, at least from my neck of the woods. It would be nice if it were all> > in> > one place, but that's where all the research came in/comes in, many yrs of> > looking at this from points of view, finding the real facts, and making> > that> > decision as to what is sound and what is not, and even in some cases,> > sound> > from person to person. I'm working full time (wish I didn't have to,> > lol),> > probably for the rest of my natural life, and I'm here a lot in the> > mornings, when I get off work at 6 a.m., then some in the evening, then a> > lot on my days or nights off. I can't even immagine writing a book right> > now. Have you scrutinized our thyroid site? It has a ton of valuable> > info> > in there. I know it can be very hard to decipher information and some of> > the medical lingo, especially when you are so sick.> >> >