less fill now, I have a different band so could begin to compare it with

your fill level, but this has made a difference. I cant drink first

up in the morning but after moving about for an hour or so I can slowly

start to sip on something like a herbal tea and then after that I can start

fluids, usually a cordial or something.

Hi Jules

Where and who did your original surgery. I am also 5 years post and have issues

Lindy

Subject: Re: Re: Need some help please> JulesTo: SydBand Cc: nicmacantsaoir@...Received: Friday, 21 November, 2008, 2:19 PM

Hey , Is the I know, or a you relatively new to Sydband. I tried everything but nothing worked. If I managed to bring up what was there, five minutes later there was more there. Hot drinks did nothing and the heartburn was killing me. Trent and I were down the south coast for the weekend, driving back on Tuesday I just had to go in and get it taken out. But my surgeon was away on holiday and his partner took the lot out. I only wanted .5 to 1 ml taken out. Now I have to go back next week to get it put back in. RegardsJules............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ........nne Business Office Analyst - QantasIBM Global Technology ServicesAustralia and New ZealandLevel 6, 203 Coward

StreetMascot NSW 2020 Telephone: 02 9691 3036Fax: 02 9691 0080Mobile: 0466 008 502Email: wrightjau1 (DOT) ibm.com

To: SydBand@yahoogroups .com

Date: 21/11/2008 02:13 PM

Subject: Re: Need some help please> Jules

Hi Jules I have big problems with mucous when I am tight, like I cant drink until later in the day when it has gone thru, takes hours. I have slightly less fill now, I have a different band so could begin to compare it with your fill level, but this has made a difference. I cant drink first up in the morning but after moving about for an hour or so I can slowly start to sip on something like a herbal tea and then after that I can start fluids, usually a cordial or something.

Make the switch to the world's best email. Get Yahoo!7 Mail.

Thanks for yr advice but that is usually my 1st port of call(pardon the pun)and no i didnt say problems i said issues. All round i am actually wonderful

Lindy

Subject: Re: Need some help please> JulesTo: SydBand Received: Saturday, 22 November, 2008, 9:10 AM

Hey Lindy how are you girl? What is happening with your band? OOps I should say are you central coast Lindy before I start asking your questions? If I remember correctly you are a Dr Tim patient so if you are having probs give Timmy a call.Hope all is well with you (besides your band that is).CheersMazz> > From: nne <wrightj@... >> Subject: Re: Re: Need some help please> Jules> To: SydBand@yahoogroups

..com> Cc: nicmacantsaoir@ ...> Received: Friday, 21 November, 2008, 2:19 PM> > > > > > > > Hey , > > Is the I know, or a you relatively new to Sydband. > > I tried everything but nothing worked. Â If I managed to bring up what was there, five minutes later there was more there. Â Hot drinks did nothing and the heartburn was killing me. Â Trent and I were down the south coast for the weekend, driving back on Tuesday I just had to go in and get it taken out. Â But my surgeon was away on holiday and his partner took the lot out. Â I only wanted .5 to 1 ml taken out. Â Now I have to go back next week to get it put back in. > > Regards> Jules> ............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ........> nne > Business Office Analyst

- Qantas> IBM Global Technology Services> Australia and New Zealand> Level 6, 203 Coward Street> Mascot  NSW  2020 > Telephone: 02 9691 3036> Fax: 02 9691 0080> Mobile: 0466 008 502> Email: wrightjau1 (DOT) ibm.com > > > > > > > From: > "" <deerheartalive@ yahoo.com. au> > > To: > SydBand@yahoogroups .com > > Date: > 21/11/2008 02:13 PM > > Subject: > Re: Need some help please> Jules> > > > > > > > > > > > Hi Jules > I have big problems with mucous when I am tight, like I cant drink until later in the day when it has gone thru, takes hours.  I have slightly less fill now, I have a different band so could begin to compare it with your fill

level, but this has made a difference. Â I cant drink first up in the morning but after moving about for an hour or so I can slowly start to sip on something like a herbal tea and then after that I can start fluids, usually a cordial or something. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Make the switch to the world & #39;s best email. Get Yahoo!7 Mail! http://au.yahoo. com/y7mail>

Start your day with Yahoo!7 and win a Sony Bravia TV. Enter Now.

Dont worry Mazz, I would have too.

Mon

From: SydBand [mailto:SydBand ] On Behalf Of MarilynSent: Sunday, 23 November 2008 6:59 PMTo: SydBand Subject: Re: Need some help please> Jules

Sorry Lindy I took issues meaning problems. Mazz> > > > From: nne <wrightj@ >> > Subject: Re: Re: Need some help please> Jules> > To: SydBand@yahoogroups .com> > Cc: nicmacantsaoir@ ...> > Received: Friday, 21 November, 2008, 2:19 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hey , > > > > Is the I know, or a you relatively new to Sydband. > > > > I tried everything but nothing worked.  If I managed to bring up > what was there, five minutes later there was more there.  Hot drinks > did nothing and the heartburn was killing me.  Trent and I were down > the south coast for the weekend, driving back on Tuesday I just had > to go in and get it taken out.  But my surgeon was away on holiday > and his partner took the lot out.  I only wanted .5 to 1 ml taken > out.  Now I have to go back next week to get it put back in. > > > > Regards> > Jules> > ............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ........> > nne > > Business Office Analyst - Qantas> > IBM Global Technology Services> > Australia and New Zealand> > Level 6, 203 Coward Street> > Mascot  NSW  2020 > > Telephone: 02 9691 3036> > Fax: 02 9691 0080> > Mobile: 0466 008 502> > Email: wrightjau1 (DOT) ibm.com > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From: > > "" <deerheartalive@ yahoo.com. au> > > > > To: > > SydBand@yahoogroups .com > > > > Date: > > 21/11/2008 02:13 PM > > > > Subject: > > Re: Need some help please> Jules> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi Jules > > I have big problems with mucous when I am tight, like I cant drink > until later in the day when it has gone thru, takes hours.  I have > slightly less fill now, I have a different band so could begin to > compare it with your fill level, but this has made a difference.  I > cant drink first up in the morning but after moving about for an hour > or so I can slowly start to sip on something like a herbal tea and > then after that I can start fluids, usually a cordial or something. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Make the switch to the world & #39;s best email. Get Yahoo!7 > Mail! http://au.yahoo. com/y7mail> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Start your day with Yahoo!7 and win a Sony Bravia TV. Enter now http://au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset/?p1=other & p2=au & p3=tagline>

No problems

Lindy

Subject: Re: Need some help please> JulesTo: SydBand Received: Sunday, 23 November, 2008, 7:58 PM

Sorry Lindy I took issues meaning problems. Mazz> > > > From: nne <wrightj@ >> > Subject: Re: Re: Need some help please> Jules> > To: SydBand@yahoogroups .com> > Cc: nicmacantsaoir@ ...> > Received: Friday, 21 November, 2008, 2:19 PM> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Hey , > > > > Is the I know, or a you relatively new to Sydband. > > > > I tried everything but nothing worked.  If I managed to bring up > what was there, five minutes later there was more there.  Hot drinks > did nothing and the heartburn was killing me.  Trent and I were down > the south coast for the weekend, driving back on Tuesday I just had > to go in and get it taken out.  But my surgeon was away on holiday > and his partner took the lot out.  I only wanted .5 to 1 ml taken > out.  Now I have to go back next week to get it put back in. > > > > Regards> > Jules> > ............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ........> > nne > >

Business Office Analyst - Qantas> > IBM Global Technology Services> > Australia and New Zealand> > Level 6, 203 Coward Street> > Mascot  NSW  2020 > > Telephone: 02 9691 3036> > Fax: 02 9691 0080> > Mobile: 0466 008 502> > Email: wrightjau1 (DOT) ibm.com > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From: > > "" <deerheartalive@ yahoo.com. au> > > > > To: > > SydBand@yahoogroups .com > > > > Date: > > 21/11/2008 02:13 PM > > > > Subject: > > Re: Need some help please> Jules> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi Jules > > I have big problems

with mucous when I am tight, like I cant drink > until later in the day when it has gone thru, takes hours.  I have > slightly less fill now, I have a different band so could begin to > compare it with your fill level, but this has made a difference.  I > cant drink first up in the morning but after moving about for an hour > or so I can slowly start to sip on something like a herbal tea and > then after that I can start fluids, usually a cordial or something. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Make the switch to the world & #39;s best email. Get Yahoo!7 > Mail! http://au.yahoo. com/y7mail> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Start your day with Yahoo!7 and win a Sony Bravia TV. Enter now http://au.docs. yahoo.com/ homepageset/ ?p1=other & p2=au & p3= tagline>

Start your day with Yahoo!7 and win a Sony Bravia TV. Enter Now.