RemedySpot.com

Re: Lubbock Hotels

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've stayed there twice now and will continue to do so each time I go back to

Lubbock.

They have comp. drinks and food (nice snack-y stuff) in the evening, a great

breakfast,

USA today paper, etc... It's clean and great. I love the location.

> >

> > > My dear husband is. I am taking care of daughter #1, too soon to

> leave her

> > > overnight. She has just been home from the hospital for a week after

> having

> > > her 3rd leg surgery. She was back in PT the next day.OUCH!!!!

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Daughter #2 was supposed to go with DH today but I did not get her

> labs

> > > drawn in time.too much going on with the hospitalization. I'm coming

> for

> > > his follow-up appointment in 2-3 weeks. I'll help drive so we can

> make it a

> > > one day turn around appointment. We'll get daughter #2 in then as

> well.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I'm excited about finally getting my DH in. I can't wait to see what

> Dr R

> > > has to say.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Kim in No Texas

>

Are you talking about Courtyard or Embassy Suites?

> > >> > > The new opinion about where to stay is (1) Embassy Suites, (2) Holiday> > Inn Plaza on the Loop (3)> > > Holiday Inn on Q.

Marriot Courtyard is good. Embassy Suites is supposed to have a great hot cooked to order buffet. Also has an indoor pool for the kidlets. Just remodeled. Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 7:14 PMTo: Texas_Thyroid_Groups Subject: Lubbock HotelsI will be staying at the Embassy Suites for the first time when I come in March. They are pricier than the other places I have stayed, even with the medical discount. But that location will get me out on the road sooner for the trip home. I would note that their website said that they would shuttle to and from the airport and to other locations within 5 miles.Some folks have said they were staying at the Courtyard Marriott. Has that not been working out? > > > My dear husband is I am taking care of daughter #1, too soon to leave her> > overnight. She has just been home from the hospital for a week after having> > her 3rd leg surgery. She was back in PT the next day.OUCH!!!!> > > > > > > > Daughter #2 was supposed to go with DH today but I did not get her labs> > drawn in time.too mu[The entire original message is not included]

We've stayed at the Fairfield Inn (by the Marriott Courtyard) on the

Loop. It's been fine, the few times we stayed there. The rate is

$70 for military.

Kelli

> >

> > > My dear husband is. I am taking care of daughter #1, too soon

to leave her

> > > overnight. She has just been home from the hospital for a week

after having

> > > her 3rd leg surgery. She was back in PT the next day.OUCH!!!!

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Daughter #2 was supposed to go with DH today but I did not get

her labs

> > > drawn in time.too mu

>

> [The entire original message is not included]

>

We stayed there twice and will continue to stay there. We never have any complaints about any Courtyard Marriott's. There is an IHOP in front of it for breakfast and other restaurants around it for dinner. Plus, it's just a 5 minute drive from dr. office.

I will be staying at the Embassy Suites for the first time when I come in March. They are pricier than the other places I have stayed, even with the medical discount. But that location will get me out on the road sooner for the trip home.

I would note that their website said that they would shuttle to and from the airport and to other locations within 5 miles.

Some folks have said they were staying at the Courtyard Marriott. Has that not been working out?

> > > My dear husband is. I am taking care of daughter #1, too soon to leave her

> > overnight. She has just been home from the hospital for a week after having> > her 3rd leg surgery. She was back in PT the next day.OUCH!!!!> > > > > > > > Daughter #2 was supposed to go with DH today but I did not get her labs

> > drawn in time.too much going on with the hospitalization. I'm coming for> > his follow-up appointment in 2-3 weeks. I'll help drive so we can make it a> > one day turn around appointment. We'll get daughter #2 in then as well. > > > > > > > > I'm excited about finally getting my DH in. I can't wait to see what Dr R> > has to say. > > > > > > > > Kim in No Texas

-- CauleyHome Cell