RemedySpot.com

Lubbock Hotels

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I will be staying at the Embassy Suites for the first time when I come in March. They are pricier than the other places I have stayed, even with the medical discount. But that location will get me out on the road sooner for the trip home.

I would note that their website said that they would shuttle to and from the airport and to other locations within 5 miles.

Some folks have said they were staying at the Courtyard Marriott. Has that not been working out?

> > > My dear husband is. I am taking care of daughter #1, too soon to leave her> > overnight. She has just been home from the hospital for a week after having> > her 3rd leg surgery. She was back in PT the next day.OUCH!!!!> > > > > > > > Daughter #2 was supposed to go with DH today but I did not get her labs> > drawn in time.too much going on with the hospitalization. I'm coming for> > his follow-up appointment in 2-3 weeks. I'll help drive so we can make it a> > one day turn around appointment. We'll get daughter #2 in then as well. > > > > > > > > I'm excited about finally getting my DH in. I can't wait to see what Dr R> > has to say. > > > > > > > > Kim in No Texas