RemedySpot.com

Re: All well....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have been lurking around, just too tired to sit down and write anything - why is it always this time of year when work gets full on???!!!

Oh well, planning my next holiday OS - we leave for the US of A on April 10 for 20 days of seeing the sights. So I now have something new to motivate me for some more weight loss.

After a year with the band I have finally got some good restriction but still want more.

To Leanne, and all those other great 'losers' well done you are an inspiration to all.

To all those that have been having problems lately, hopefully the New Year will bring an end to your problems and you will be able to get on with your weight loss.

In case I don't get back on the board before Chrissie, I would like to thank everyone for their time and patience over the last year in answering questions and lending their support, and hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas and that the New Year brings you hapiness and peace.

Danna >> I can only assume by the tumble weeds blowing thru that its all quiet> because everyone is getting ready for the run up to Chrissy and New> Year. Hope everyone is happy and well...> > >