RemedySpot.com

Re: Drug Approved. Is Disease Real? New York Times ...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My fibromyalgia -- diagnosed several years before my Hashimoto's -- completely cleared up once I was on appropriate doses of Levoxyl/Cytomel, except for the occasional crash. And I no longer even crash now that I'm on Armour. Fibrojay.

Fibromyalgia definitely is real, and they are finding that it is genetic... so many of the symptoms are the same as being hypothyroid, but that does not mean that a person is hypothyroid.Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

i don't think all of my fibro symptoms are gone yet, but a lot of them are now that I am almost optimized on thyroid.

steph

Re: "Drug Approved. Is Disease Real?" New York Times ...

My fibromyalgia -- diagnosed several years before my Hashimoto's -- completely cleared up once I was on appropriate doses of Levoxyl/Cytomel, except for the occasional crash. And I no longer even crash now that I'm on Armour. Fibrojay.

Fibromyalgia definitely is real, and they are finding that it is genetic... so many of the symptoms are the same as being hypothyroid, but that does not mean that a person is hypothyroid.

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!

I am happy that you figured out your fibro type pain.

Fibromyalgia definitely is real, and they are finding that it is genetic... so many of the symptoms are the same as being hypothyroid, but that does not mean that a person is hypothyroid.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

I'm glad that is working for you.

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.