RemedySpot.com

Re: dr. robinson

Rate this topic

Guest guest

First visit, he talks to you and decides what labs he wants to run. You spend the night in a hotel and have your blood drawn the next morning. You will have to check with the office about the exact time frame, but they want you back in about two weeks to get your lab results and your prescriptions.

After that, you have your blood draw at a local CPL lab ahead of your appointment. He does nothing by phone.

The wait time for a first appointment may not be too long, as he reserves a certain number of slots for new patients. Don't plan your connections too tight, as he is in a solo practice. If he has an emergency, you will just have to wait.

The trip is a pain, but he is worth it.

We have folder of Lubbock hotels on our site in "Links." When you book, ask for the medical discount.

>> I'm going to call in the morning. what is the wait time? I hate to > go all that way, but I'm at my wits end with my daughter, another > migrain tonight. THanks to all who recomended him. Does he do labs and > want you back or talk on the phone? I live in SA. THanks >