RemedySpot.com

Well...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well... I have left the house only once a day since Christmas Eve... to get the grey out of my hair and a cut. Whopptie Do! The house looks like a bomb has hit it, still can't get my act together long enough to do anything about it, I keep saying maybe tomorrow. Usually takes the tree down, but she is off to Port tomorrow for a week or so, so I have to do it, another chore I hate with a passion ~ Bugger!

Rob, special times of the year are always going to be hard when you can't see the ones you love. I have the opposite problem, no one wants to do Christmas in my family since my sister died 20 years ago. You would think that my parents would be able to do it for my kids and my brothers kids sake, but no... we have to do it before Christmas, then Christmas Day is an aboslutely nothing day. My kids bugger off to their mates or girlfriends and Craig and myself sit and watch tv... boring. Oh well... Christmas is a difficult time for many many people. None of us are immune to issues and dramas. You are doing the right thing, send a gift and a text, but never expect a response. This is a grown man for goodness sake, he should know bloody better in my opinion. Obviously since leaving your home he has lost his good manners.

Leeanne... I hope your day was ok on your own whilst your daughter worked... I did read on the mad message board you had a good shopping day yesterday... excellent!!! All sounded lovely what you purchased.

Everyone else, hope your Christmas and Boxing Days were lovely... I am enjoying watching the cricket and doing nothing much at all. Very looking forward to heading to Port on the 1st and the beach... and then of course the big countdown then until Craig moves to Singapore in the first few weeks of February, and then I will be sharing my time between home and there ... God help this house when I am up there. All scary stuff it is... but looking forward to being half way to Harrods and Rome - that is how I am looking at it.

Mel

-- Well...

Well... I have left the house only once a day since Christmas Eve... to get the grey out of my hair and a cut. Whopptie Do! The house looks like a bomb has hit it, still can't get my act together long enough to do anything about it, I keep saying maybe tomorrow. Usually takes the tree down, but she is off to Port tomorrow for a week or so, so I have to do it, another chore I hate with a passion ~ Bugger!

Rob, special times of the year are always going to be hard when you can't see the ones you love. I have the opposite problem, no one wants to do Christmas in my family since my sister died 20 years ago. You would think that my parents would be able to do it for my kids and my brothers kids sake, but no... we have to do it before Christmas, then Christmas Day is an aboslutely nothing day. My kids bugger off to their mates or girlfriends and Craig and myself sit and watch tv... boring. Oh well... Christmas is a difficult time for many many people. None of us are immune to issues and dramas. You are doing the right thing, send a gift and a text, but never expect a response. This is a grown man for goodness sake, he should know bloody better in my opinion. Obviously since leaving your home he has lost his good manners.

Leeanne... I hope your day was ok on your own whilst your daughter worked... I did read on the mad message board you had a good shopping day yesterday... excellent!!! All sounded lovely what you purchased.

Everyone else, hope your Christmas and Boxing Days were lovely... I am enjoying watching the cricket and doing nothing much at all. Very looking forward to heading to Port on the 1st and the beach... and then of course the big countdown then until Craig moves to Singapore in the first few weeks of February, and then I will be sharing my time between home and there ... God help this house when I am up there. All scary stuff it is... but looking forward to being half way to Harrods and Rome - that is how I am looking at it.

Mel