RemedySpot.com

Re: Gobsmacked! > Hahaha... Andi...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Too bloody right she would have gotten a remark from you... between gritted teeth it would have come.

Some people have no understanding of how us poor fatties feel. I see poor loves walking around now who are bigger than me and I really want to go up to them and say, hey, you know there is something you can do to help yourself along. We all know that our bands are great tools to help us along... but we have to work at it as well. Some of us have better success than others, but we all I am sure would say the same thing, we need it to help us to control ourselves.

Anyway, I too would have been gobsmacked an very angry.

Mel

> >> > For the record "tootsie" said that she didn't have any health > problems, > > but that she hoped the surgery would stop her from developing > them. So > > I guess a family history of diabetes or obesity could be a > reasonable > > concern for having the surgery with so little to lose. > > > > I guess after a lifetime of flippancy, misunderstanding and frankly > > abuse from people who have never lived with obesity I have very > little > > tolerence for people like tootsie. I can't help but feel resentful > of > > those who complain about not being able to shove 5kg when I have 65 > to > > lose! Then again there are probably those you on the board who > need to > > lose double that, so I won't carry on. ;-)> > > > Nevertheless you make some fair points Andi and I appreciate the > > thoughtfulness with which they were posted.> > > > Cheers> > Christy> >>