RemedySpot.com

The question that trial leaves in my head, is did it appear to mostly affect african americans, or is it possible that since asthma tends to be worse in that segment of the population it just appears to be a side effect. THAT is a question we will p

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The question that trial leaves in my head, is did it appear to mostly affect african americans, or is it possible that since asthma tends to be worse in that segment of the population it just appears to be a side effect. THAT is a question we will probably never know the answer to...however, 13 deaths in 13,700 people is a very low risk.

And..ultimately when you really break it down into very simplified terms, EVERY single one of us is going to die...our risk of death is already 100%. (Im only pointing this out b/c of the irony in the phrase "increased risk of death" btw) That being said, I like any one of us on this group am going to do my best to put that event off as long as I can...:-)

Ann

(sorry for my morbid humor, but it is my reality...I work in a nursing home)