RemedySpot.com

Thank you for your reply. I saw the respiratory nurse yesterday , she was delighted with my spiromertry result and peak flow readings though i do show a difference of 100 between morning and evening readings, she showed me how to improve my peak flo

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you for your reply. I saw the respiratory nurse yesterday , she was delighted with my spiromertry result and peak flow readings though i do show a difference of 100 between morning and evening readings, she showed me how to improve my peak flow technique; i have to see a consultant next for allergy testing as we have no idea what my triggers are. I got a phone call asking me to go down to preston next week for a full morning of tests for my encocrine disorders and constant pain which may be fibromyaliga Jane To: asthma From: slim8972@...Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 18:05:43 -0800Subject: Re: Jane

Hi Jane.I have asthma and at least flirt with some of your other issues. The interactions between the different conditions can be very confusing, and an asthma attack is terrifying. The best advice I have is to do what you have been told. Monitor your peak flows closely until you can recognize your own breathing patterns. The peak flow is an excellent tool to tell you exactly how your asthma is doing. Also, practice some relaxed breathing techniques. Although breathing techniques will not stop the asthma itself, you

will prevent hyperventilation and it helps prevent the "fight or flight" response. The biggest piece of advice I can give you though is to learn. This group is very knowlegeable as a whole. We will be glad to respond to ANY question about your asthma. It does not matter if you think it is a small or silly question. We all had to learn. I find that knowledge is my biggest asset. Only through knowledge of my body and its responses to I have any sense of control. Good luck. Follow you doctors advice and please don't hesitate to let us know if we can help.Madeline