RemedySpot.com

When I get sick like that, they give me an x-ray, and then sometimes a shot, but, usually prednisone, but the last time they gave me something else. And I turn my heater up really high and stay in one really warm room all day, it helps, always the h

Rate this topic

Guest guest

When I get sick like that, they give me an x-ray, and then sometimes a shot, but, usually prednisone, but the last time they gave me something else. And I turn my heater up really high and stay in one really warm room all day, it helps, always the heating the apt up like that, for me anyway. Yes I use my nebulizer at least two to three times a day at that time. But, each of us is different, I hope you get some relief, that is not a nice way to feel, it is miserable and scary. From: Donna M R Griffiths Nee Hurst

To: Asthma Group <asthma > Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2012 10:52 AM Subject: Need help with bad chest infection and asthma flare up please

Hello all,I am looking for advice and support really, I am in the middle of the worst flare up of asthma due to a chest infection I have ever had, I went to GP yesterday who gave me Prednisolone 5mg 6 tablets in the morning only, and Doxycycline (antibiotic) I have been using my ventolin a lot and it's not touching it I am now using a spacer in a bit to help me more then just the inhalers on there own as I physically can't hold my breath that long,I am struggling I am so tired I am propped up with pillows in bed and I am uncomfortable anywhere else what should I do? I am getting worst by the day. Regards Ms Donna-Marie Hurst

South Wales United Kingdom, Moderator for My Tears Are Real also Group owner for Gwynio_pain help and support