RemedySpot.com

She may need to go to her doctor and be checked out. Since it's a weekend, take her to urgent care if there's one in your area. When I get tight like that, it usually means a flare up is on the way.Cindy To: [email]asthma [/email] Sent: Friday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

She may need to go to her doctor and be checked out. Since it's a weekend, take her to urgent care if there's one in your area. When I get tight like that, it usually means a flare up is on the way. To: asthma Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 9:13 PM Subject:

breathing question

my daughter isnt feeling well and says she feels like its hard to breath...not like she cant get air in but The way she describes it is its like when its hot outside and the air is thick...she did her inhaler and isnt wheezing just feels heaviness...also her upper left back hurts..any ideas...she is 21. she is prone to upper resp. infections but it doesnt seem to be this. she has asthma and environmental allergies and right now tree pollen is high...its the pain in the upper back that has me more concerned. jean