RemedySpot.com

So many things make me sick now, but, there is one that doesn't bother me at all, and that is clorox? I don't know why that one doesn't. Maybe because I only use little bits at a time, I am really careful, so far no problem. How odd. I will buy t

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

So many things make me sick now, but, there is one that doesn't bother me at all, and that is clorox? I don't know why that one doesn't. Maybe because I only use little bits at a time, I am really careful, so far no problem. How odd. I will buy the Clorox Greenworks from now on, thank you for the info on here, I would feel better about using that for numerous reasons. I cannot use any Purex products, I tried the detergent a few years ago and it about took my skin off, I am highly allergic to certain products, with my skin, always have been, I can only use Tide, or Era. I think the tide is starting to get bad for me, so I will stick with the Era for awhile. Unless I get the guts to try these new ones out on the market. Saw one yesterday it was supposed to be for people like me, but, I am

always afraid to try new things, because they don't always work for me. Don't like to go through the burning and blistering skin. Just started buying this baby wash to use in the bathroom, for baths and such, so far so good. To: asthma Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2012 12:26 PM Subject: Re: Green cleaners are helping allergies!

I too have had to switch to all natural cleaning and laundry products by necessity. I can't say that switching has helped alleviate my asthma but regular products definitely trigger it and make me feel sick. I love Clorox Greenworks products and Purex Natural Elements Laundry products. You can get them in traditional grocery stores and they often go on sale so not too expensive. Like some people say about Autistic children - I think us Asthmatics are also the canaries in the coalmines in this world.