RemedySpot.com

That's not as bad as I have gotten, but bad enough. I have gotten bad enough to have to go to the health clinic. I carry my portable neb with me too, but I rarely have to use it lately. I almost had to with this.Cindy To: [email]asthma [/email]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

That's not as bad as I have gotten, but bad enough. I have gotten bad enough to have to go to the health clinic. I carry my portable neb with me too, but I rarely have to use it lately. I almost had to with this. To: asthma Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 7:04 PM Subject:

Re: I have a stupid question

Perfume can do it to me too! But never as bad as that attack. Usually a couple of puffs twice will clear me back up.

Re: I have a stupid question

Wow! Glad you're ok! Smoke makes me so ill.

Today at school, I was getting ready to take a test in class, and some girl's perfume lit me up. It took 3 puffs of my inhaler and stepping out of the room for a minute to get my breath. I couldn't talk much above a whisper for a good 1/2 hour. After a couple of the classroom windows were opened, the smell eased up and I could breathe better. I was loud enough letting our instructor know I was in difficulty that I hope the offender got the hint. Probably not, but we'll see.